1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WVTA 26th ANNUAL CONVENTION & COMPETITION

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lone Wolf Taxidermy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. redog76

redog76 New Member

TRUCK N TRAILKER LOADED, LEAVIN IN LIKE 6 HRS!!! I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP BUT IM STOKED!! SEE ALL Y'ALL TOMORROW!!!

2. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

See you all tomorrow night!

3. redog76

redog76 New Member

looking to be a great show!! LOtS of nice mounts, vendors, and people!!!

its wonderful, and about to get wild here in WV!!!

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

The show has been excellent so far! A great bunch of guys down here and the seminars have been really great. I will post some pics when I can.

5. I got there yesterday had a family emergancy had to leave first time ever going to any show and ill be back next year.sit in vince's seminar and it was great,he tore me up when he gave my critiques but thats what i was ther for,

6. aspenangler@hotmail.com

Great show and a great group of people!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. sure was a nice show, had fun

10. Thanks for posting the pics Shane. Thought about waiting this morning for it to open and see the awards, but with 325 miles and a yard that the boss wanted to mow we headed out right after breakfast.

It was a great show and a good time, all of you on the board deserve a big pat on the back.

11. I want to thank everyone that attended our WVTA convention. The show was a great success due to many factors. The hard work of our officers and board members paid off in spades. The venue we have here in Flatwoods is top shelf and the management and staff are extremely helpful.

Our seminar instructors and judges were excellent. Terry Weick...Vincent Fleming...Page Nethercut...Paul Cales... Kent Stryker and Ella Haddix provided educational benefits that exceeded our expectations. They were great!!

The most important factor for me was all the folks that came to the show. What a "Great" group of people we had in attendance. It was so good to meet you all and have you at our event!!!

Again..."Thank You All" for being part of WVTA's 26th annual show!!!

12. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Billy, I had great time at the show. I would like to thank you, the board, and members for allowing USSA childswish.org to speak for a few moments at the banquet.
    Another thank you to everyone for there generous donations of time and money.
    John Cranford
    USSA NC Rep.

13. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I wish all the State Associtations would sponser the USSA like WVTA did!!!! They really opened their wallets for the kids!!!!

14. As usual excellent show, and a great group of people. It makes me think back after this weekend of how many times I have encountered not so great people in the world that make me just shake my head and wonder what happend to all the good people in the world, then I realize there are and they are concentrated right there at the WV show.

15. Great Show! Great People! Great learning experience! What more could you ask for! Thanks to all the vendors, judges, members, and competitors for making this show such a huge success! See ya'll next year! :)
    God Bless,
    Bobby