1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

26 x 18.5 lmb caught today

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Kinil, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Kinil

Kinil New Member

Hi has anyone used a Bev's bass blank lm 117 and if so do you like it ? I cant find a photo of it but it was the closest in size I could find to this bass my brother caught and released today on Guntersville. Or does anyone else have a blank this size. Thanks[​IMG]
  2. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Can't answer your question, but that is a heck of a bass. Congrats to him.

3. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2. I have no answer, but that is a hoss right there. Congrats to your brother.
  4. Lake Country has a 25.5 x 18.75
  5. fishmaster

fishmaster Member

I've used that 117 and it's a good fish as I remember. Bev's are usually pretty good in general. New wave also has some fish in that range. His stuff is always good as well.
  6. Kinil

Kinil New Member

Thanks guys I couldn't find a photo of the new wave blank either. The photos they have of bass look like they have good looking blanks though. And I will begrudgingly pass along the congrats to him. He has been killing them on Guntersville all sping long I live in Missouri now so I dont get a chance to fish there anymore. Here is a couple more pics he has sent this spring [​IMG][​IMG]
  7. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Yea I'd say he knows how to catch them! Nice fish.
  8. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

Nice fish

You're not fishing with RP are you
  9. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

I use Bev's alot and her fish are great, alot cheaper too :eek: