1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NEW NTA News that I didn't know!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Harry Whitehead, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Attached Files:

• NTA.jpg
      NTA.jpg
      File size:
      119.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

Go Harry, Go! You and Fred are 100% correct in what you say. I would say we have a fight in this battle but the people from which you speak killed our dog years ago. In fact, they killed the whole pack. I'd like to see many of them rot in hell in a small cell somewhere. Sorry, I've lost my compassion. Those of you that have been members for less than 5 years ought to back out of this fight.

3. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Cole, do I need to explain any of this?

4. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

funny, don't see anyone defending those tax forms

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Yeah, what does line 13 say? I can't read it through the stamp.

6. Cole - Here is a link to the blank form from the IRS archives.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/f990--2003.pdf

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Just marking. Im only interested in how many more twitches it takes before it the NTA dies. Just like hitting a snake with a lawnmower & keeping an eye on it.

8. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Most of us are business Men and Women. So, let's put this into a situation we can all relate to. If we have a product that we sell. We buy raw materials, make a product sell the product, collect the money and report our income to the IRS. Now we may have some help along the way. People that make the product for us, those that ship the product, Maybe even someone that bills for the product. Any and all of these people answer to us. After all we are the owner.
    Does anyone have the employee do everything, and not make available sales receipts that we can check? Do we have employees that take in all the money and than just give us a figure, without anything to compare it to? If you do allow this don't you audit the books or have them done by a CPA that is not connected to the other employees. without being accountable to anyone. We can do it all if we choose,because We own it. but would you let an employee do it with no accountability. They could give you a figure, but without the rest it's just that their figure. So why can't the board demand that it be done with accountability? Because the board of the past agreed to let the ED do it all and accept whatever figures he gives them. If you don't believe it, ask to see the convention chairmans contract. Than you have a group of stooges that perpetuate the situation and defend it to the bitter end. The entire board need not be corrupt to have it continue. Only some key soldiers and a few others that know what's wrong and don't speak up.

9. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

looks like not one of the NTA experts will now comment on this thread...makes them look guilty

10. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Yeah Harry, where's all the haters now, they don't have S$%T to say!!!!! Hahaha ;)