1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coops Skull Works

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by native, Apr 3, 2012.

1. native

native New Member

Has anyone noticed that Coop practiced his skull cleaning and camo dip on his own skull before he went into the business?

[​IMG]

2. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 New Member

Thats funny! Looks like a hoochie mama on left and a faulks cow call around your neck. Cow/calf sounds will bring in cats or wolves over here these days.

3. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

Only 5 more months till its time to chase them again. Beautiful country there native.

4. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

around here that hoochi makes all the elk run, the other way that is. Way too many people using it, for calling all the elk, bulls or cows

5. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 New Member

been that way here for a long time too.

6. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    Hey native, post the pic with us all holding up the elk. Wait a min. ,we didnt have one!

7. native

native New Member

Shannon that is because I told you the scent lock would not contain those farts but you wouldn't listen.

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

LOL. And the closest I have seen to Native smiling. :)

9. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

He's just smiling because he had Coop buy a hoochie and knew the elk would just run! He's not dumb, packing out a elk is a chore, its sometimes better to not have to

10. native

native New Member

lolol Skull Designs you let the secret out, lolol

11. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    I had just meet native in person and known him for around ten mins. I had him looking all over the house for me a hair drier. Too funny. We did have a blast on the trip with native.

12. native

native New Member

it was one heck of a time for sure.