1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

So much for taking it easy this evening..

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dsbragg, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Nothing like getting home from having dinner with the family, full and ready to relax for a bit before bed...to find this outside the door with a note saying.."will call you in the morning".. ::)

2. Thats what you get for doing such a good job on peoples trophies Dennis. It's a good thing to have. You can take it easy tomorrow. :)

3. Hope that's what it is, lol. I am thankful and wasn't complaining....much. Least he did a decent job taking a little care with it. Double bagged and covered well with ice. Cooler wouldn't shut so he covered it with a towel..lol
  4. jimhow

jimhow Member

a penny for the dog's thoughts! lol
  5. Call the guy and tell him you have pictures of a wild dog stealing his trophy lol
  6. Ha...she will tell you for free! That's my receiving manager, she checks everything in...very thourough. :)
  7. Matt

Matt Active Member

LOL, receiving manager, I like that!
  8. What is it Dennis ? :eek:
  9. Another Scimitar Oryx Ron. Probably the last one I will get. :-\
  10. I have a customer in Texas right now and might get a chance to shoot one of those. Looking forward to seeing one in person if he gets one that is.
  11. Thanks Dennis,post when finished !!