1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Feelin' lucky? See if you can win a free form!

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Glen Conley, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

One person will get a free form. Go to the home page of Quality Taxidermy Supply, scroll down to where you see the free form drawing link, click on it and you are there.

The form we are giving away is the doe that I just recently finished. Good practice for a beginner, good money maker for a pro.

www.qualitytaxidermysupply.com

2. naturesmirror

naturesmirror New Member

lol, i thought you actually had to draw something..... *duh*

im going to lick some windows on the short bus now

3. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I can't seem to get the link to work ??? All I get is about:blank

4. Glen Conley

Shane, I just tried it again using the link I provided above. I then scrolled down to where it said win a form, clicked on it and everything worked.

If it doesn't work for anyone else, let me know. I don't know what I'll do about it................

5. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

worked for me!

6. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I went to Submitt then read the BOLD print.. Limited to residents of the lower 48 ONLY... ohh well..

7. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Wish i felt bad Jesse, you have 3 or 4 different species that grow antlers up there, the rest grow horns or huge teeth and claws. I dont even know how many different kinds of salmon run those rivers and creeks around you, and you get to look at some of the most beautiful scenery on this planet. Poor fella! ;D

8. Mason

Mason Active Member

AND he drives a really cool truck kikkertinz ;D

9. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Yeh i know, i do truly feel bad for the man. You see all those trapline pics? ;D

10. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

We got Deer, Elk, Moose, Caribou.. All 5 kinds of Salmon.. Sometimes all 5 run at the same time.. LOL.. How you know what kind of truck I drive mason.. :)

11. Mason

Mason Active Member

I believe I seen a pic of it before. ;)

12. Glen Conley

I got an e-mail from Tammy earlier today. She said to tell you guys if you want a catalog to add the request to your entry. Those of you that want a catalog that have already entered for the drawing can go back and make a separate e-mail for the catalog. Anyone wanting a catalog but doesn't care to enter the drawing can also make a separate request.

13. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

hey mr glen i cant enter :'( :'( :'( :'(it says when i click on it says that the default mail thing is not installed and i have no clue what it even is,not that i would win ,i have terrible luck lol.But what is the email address id like to enter and get catolog.thanks garrett

14. Glen Conley

Garrett, if you get that default e-mail settings figured out, let me know.

Tammy's personal e-mail address is:

[email protected]