1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Merriam turkey hunting

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by huntingpal, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a merriam turkey hunt next spring for a couple customers and myself. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. i have guided hunts in new mexico. nice big lodge, tags are over the counter. can do any kind of hunt you want, guided, semi guided, 3 day 5 day what ever suites you, we can arrange something.
    thanks
    tommy

3. check out Blue Rock Outfitters they do a great job.

4. Thanks for the ideas. May possibly want something in the Nebraska area as its closer to Indiana

5. What kinda price Tommy.

6. depends on what you want 3 day / 5 day semi guided / fully guided....
    but we do 3 day fully guided, lodgeing ( one lodge is an 8 bedroom, and one is, 12 bedroom lodge they are both gourgous lodges, right in the heart of the turkeys, bathrooms, showers, NICE lodges) meals, transportation in the field, cleaning of your birds, or skinnning/cleaning for mounts. one goobler per person for $1000.00 1 additional bird can be added on for extra, and extra days can be added on as well depending on how booked i am. and when my next batch of hunters come in.
    let me know if you have any more questions or even want to come out this year, i have the frist weekend in MAY open right now.... the 2 weekends before that is booked, with getting calles everyday...
    thanks
    tommy

7. Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas. Keep them coming when I get several plans in place I will talk with my guys and let them choose. Also any public ground in Nebraska one guy asked that I check that option out also. Thanks