1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Michael P's youngest prodigy!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by SeanS, Apr 10, 2012.

1. paul e

paul e New Member

put her on the payroll!
    great stuff

2. Tannertroop

Tannertroop Member

That is awesome thanks for sharing.

The child labor law at my house is in full effect. Do your chores and earn your keep.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Great Photo's! George said it best.

4. swampfox

swampfox New Member

It is precious ! My daughter liked to clean eyes with a q-tip when she was about 4, just saw me, and pulled up a chair one day. She is now 25, a CNA, married with 2 kids of her own. My oldest daughter is 35, and LPN, with 3 teenagers raiding the icebox. Time flies people ! ;)

5. Skunk River

Skunk River New Member

That is just the cutest!!

6. SeanS

SeanS New Member

Thanks guys!! Im glad everyone enjoys the pics as much as I do!! And Matt, the boyfriend thing, yeah Im definitely not looking forward to that!! haha!!

7. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

When my daughter asked to bring a boy over to visit, I answered the door and walked him down the hall with all my hunt pictures of me and a buck and a rifle on the walls. The hall leads directly to the living room and a gun cabinet faces him as he enters the LR. Turning to the left he sees mounted deer heads everywhere, I point to the biggest and say to him, " Shot him at 250 yds and he never saw it coming!" By the way, you're here to see my little girl, right?

8. irishme

irishme New Member

??? ??? child labor laws--LOL
    So very cute and wonderful to let her help, MP