1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Buck with lots of white on his face

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dsbragg, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Fl deer, cool looking with all the white on the muzzle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love the face was it an old deer, second pic looks like then beard running down the jaw line nice job on the mount

3. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Age has zilch to do with it.

4. Hummm i don't know about that one Greg. the older i get the whiter my hair gets. I cant go a couple days anymore without shaving i start looking like Santa Clause.

5. livbucks

I know. My chin is snow white too. The white patterns on that young deer is genetics, though.

6. I would guess this to be no more than a three year old so I think it's just the deer as well.

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I've been whiteheaded for as long as I can remember. Can't tell you how long that is though as my memory is maybe an hour long at best.

8. I have one white hair on my chin... ::)

9. WHAT,? WHAT DID YOU SAY I CANT HEAR YOU ? Dang it i would respond to that but i cant hear anymore either.

10. antlerman

eyes must be shot too. I know mine are. What I first wrote couldn't be read. Becky came along and corrected it for me. I still don't know what it says.
    and they call this the golden years. Ha, must be counterfiet gold is all I can say.

11. My eyes just started the blurry thing up close last couple years. Have damn reading glasses everywhere. :-\

12. LOL Thats funny , I swear this is true last night sitting hear reading threads. My wife asked me ( I thought) How often do you post ? I hadn't in a long time but i have tonight. She busted out laughing, at what i didn't have a clue. she said then what do you think i asked you. Me> How often do you post? Her> no i asked you if you wanted some french toast ?
    That wasn't the first time that has happened. She was only sitting about 4 feet from me.

13. That has happened to me a few time when the wife has asked me questions. Most of the time it's funny to her but sometimes she gets a little irritated at me. As for the white on the deer, I agree with Greg. You can have a young deer with lots of white and then get a deer you know is a lot older and hardly a stitch of white. Sometimes it bursts the customers bubble when they bring in a deer and it's all white in the face and they think it's an 8 1/2 yr old deer when it really is only a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 yr old. Genetics just like us plays a big part in coloration.

14. livbucks

Bull$hit...That aint gold! That's RUST!

15. antlerman

LOL ASH HOLE!! LOL

16. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

I really love the way you posed the ears...beautiful mount.

17. Appreciate that Shasta, welcome to T.net.

18. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Thank you. I'm learning alot just reading posts...Lots of gifted people on here.