1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Finished Brook Trout Reproductions

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Old Fart, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

A friend of mine is looking for a couple finished brookie reproductions(16" and 22"). He doesn't have time to put them together himself and would like to get them completely finished. If anyone is interested in the job, PM me some samples of your work and a price that I can forward to him. He only comes to this site about once a month and has never posted, so he asked me to check for him. I told him that I'd do them for him, but I can't get to them before mid summer and he'd like them sooner.

2. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Old Fart...I have a bitch of a time getting pictures to post on this site. I can do a couple of brookies. Give me your email and I'll send you pix and price.....JL

3. OF, I know this doesn't fall into what you need, but I do have a 14" brookie done by Rich Benedict, Angling Artisans. Very nice job, and can be seen on FB under Copper Artistry. Really needing to get $200 for it. Backside of the fish is painted like a tiger trout.