1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

MANNIKIN

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by BEAST, Apr 14, 2012.

1. HI THERE, NEED HELP ON WHERE TO GET A MANIQUIN ON ANY OF THESE TWO POSES FOR MY NEXT PROJECT? THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP IN ADVANCE.....

Attached Files:

2. typical10

typical10 New Member

Re: MANIQUIN

Your more than likely going to have to cut, chop , and build to get to your desired pose. Fox are pretty easy to
    modify to a mousing pose in my opinion. Again JMO! jeff~

3. THANKS JEFF. HAVE YOU DONE A MOUNT ON THESE POSE BEFORE?. IF YOU HAVE, WHICH MANNIKIN WILL BE EASIER TO ALTER... THESE WILL BE MY SECOND PROJECT AND I HAVE NEVER MODIFIED A FORM BEFORE, I HAVE THE IDEA AND ACTUALLY AN ARTICLE FROM TAXIDERMY TODAY FROM 2002 MAGASSINE BUT DONT HAVE AN IDEA HOW CHALLENGING IT WILL BE?

4. Keyda81

Keyda81 I'd rather be weird than normal

There's a pouncing form in van dykes catalog, RF-650. Maybe that's close to what you are looking for.

5. THANKS KEYDA. YES I HAVE RF650 AND RF652 CHOICES BUT I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY WITH THE FORM TO OBTAIN MY POSTURE AND ALSO MY MEASUREMENTS SINCE MY FOX IS 3 1/4 14 29 ... THANKS HERE IS A THE MALE IM USING, DID THE FEMALE AS MY FIRST....

Attached Files:

6. naturesmirror

naturesmirror New Member

<----- i got my form from van dykes

7. Thanks i will order the RF 642 fron VD an play with it.......nice mount ;D

8. Beast Master

Beast Master New Member

Cute Guy you got there... ;)