1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ABNORMAL CRITTERS!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Light Rail Coyote, Apr 14, 2012.

1. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

black dove,black squirrel with normal grey.

Attached Files:

2. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

dark marten with white tipped tail,black ermine

Attached Files:

3. MiniaturePaws

MiniaturePaws Member

Classicfur, that is the most beautiful black coyote I've ever seen! And that bobcats eyes!

4. Not sure what color you'd call it, not black, idk about glacier? I know it looked good coming across the field and its my first off colored one....

[​IMG]

5. Sampson or short hair mutation silver cross fox.
    [​IMG]

6. Alaskan red fox with peach blaze.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. XXXXDark phantom cross fox.
    [​IMG]

8. XX Pale Alaskan cross fox.
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some wired haired coyotes I snagged on eBay. Were label as "coydogs", let you guys be the judge of that. Keeping the big red colored fellow for myself.

[​IMG]

Here's the male next to my red coyote pelt, the wire haired one is just around the 70 inch mark from nose to tail.

10. Fairly uncommon for a wild fox. White ankle cross fox.
    [​IMG]

11. More white markings on a wild cross fox.
    [​IMG]

12. Really cool looking wild male mink I just got in. Never seen one with this much white. May have to use this one for a competition piece.

[​IMG]

13. couple more pics. I can't stop looking at this guy lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. MiniaturePaws

MiniaturePaws Member

That is one pretty mink K. Harris!

15. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

wild PA deer and a kodiak cross

Attached Files:

16. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

Great photo of the albino yote's eye! I saw a white Great Dane with an eye like that. In the living animal you could differentiate the iris from the sclera only by texture. The bobcat looks like he's either blind on the dilated side or has a brain injury.

17. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

Hey guys got a once in a lifetime specimen today! This one sold right away but thought some might like to see him, . It is a miniature coydog!! Even though he is mature... He is half the size of average male coyote. He has gorgeous markings.! He is still wet in the photo. When we got him he was a SOLID MUD BALL! You could barely even see legs sticking out. He has kind of think stumpy legs. He still has quite a bit of mud all the way down to his skin,
    I have inserted a photo of his teeth to show he is mature, a photo of a tape measure next to him to show size, and last you can see how small he is next to my hand.

We have caught quite a few coydogs in the past but never a Miniature breed!

Enjoy, Mike

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. MiniaturePaws

MiniaturePaws Member

Wow, I have never seen a more striking coydog! Beautiful specimen and what gorgeous green eyes! Thank you for the share, Michael!

19. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

Those green eyes are stunning!

20. This is my 77" (black? blue-ish? I've heard varying opinions) Yukon wolf pelt.
    [​IMG]

Judging by her size, width, and other varying factors, I believe she was an old gal.
    In the sun, she shines a pretty purple color, she has a white-tipped tail, and she has a white stripe down her back!