1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Here is the link to the WVA show pics, enjoy!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Matt, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Matt

Matt Active Member

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wildlife-By-Design/125388777537980

2. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Thanks for sharing Matt. It was nice meeting you there. Wish that we would of had a chance to talk a little longer, but looking forward to seeing you again next year!

3. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Hey Matt it was really nice to finally meet you this weekend. You taxidermy work is awesome and Hope you and your family can make it to the NCTA show this coming year!!!

4. I want to thank everyone that attended our WVTA convention. The show was a great success due to many factors. The hard work of our officers and board members paid off in spades. The venue we have here in Flatwoods is top shelf and the management and staff are extremely helpful.

Our seminar instructors and judges were excellent. Terry Weick...Vincent Fleming...Page Nethercut...Paul Cales... Kent Stryker and Ella Haddix provided educational benefits that exceeded our expectations. They were great!!

The most important factor for me was all the folks that came to the show. What a "Great" group of people we had in attendance. It was so good to meet you all and have you at our event!!!

Again..."Thank You All" for being part of WVTA's 26th annual show!!!

5. Nice pictures Matt...you really captured what this show is all about...people having a great time! It was nice to finally meet you and see your outstanding work in person. Wish we would have had more time to talk.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks Vince, but those were the work of Melanie my wife. She is the professional when it comes to the pic taking!(LOL) Hope to see you again soon, take care.