1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank You MTG!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, Apr 16, 2012.

1. For putting on such a great show! So many terrific mounts! It was such a great honor to be your bird judge! It was a lot of work, but a great experience and I enjoyed every second of it!! It was a great privilege to work with my good friends Mark Gonnering, Brett Wingfield, and Greg (Chevy) Cuvelier. :) Thanks so much! Felt right at home. Thanks to the board and everyone envolved, and congrats to EVERYONE that entered!!! See ya next year!
    Mike

P.S. My Judge/Seminarian plaque that I recieved is now and forever will be my most cherished piece of hardware in my trophy cabinet! Again, thanks so much!!!!!!

2. Thanks for coming and sharing your knowledge Mike.

Bruce

3. Thank you Mike for your hard work at the show. we had 204 pieces and you had 80+ birds to judge. I have always admired your work as a competitor and now you have impressed me as a judge. I would recommend you to any show that is in need of a bird judge, your a class act. Now get some sleep my friend. Jim

4. Shawn Bakken

Shawn Bakken New Member

Jim, You beat me to the post......Mike, Jim is 100% correct it was great having you as one of our judges and as President of the MTG I can honestly say I heard nothing but good comments about your judging and critiques......we'll see you next year in Grand Rapids!!!!!

5. Thanks 2 all you guys! I posted some pics on here a bit ago. Mike & Jim I really enjoyed both of your seminars and am glad to have got to meet you. Hope to see u guys in Grand Rapids next year (or mby at the Mountathon this summer).

6. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Of course Mikey is a great bird judge........ and no one's going to argue with him in a critique either... because he is a fricken GIANT. LOL

Mike is top notch, and im proud to consider myself a friend. I netted his biggest Pike in a teeny tiny net and pancake flipped it into our boat!!!

I need to get up that way again soon.

Jimmy

7. BMW

BMW New Member

Mike-
    I can't think of anything to add but my most sincere thank yous. Everyone involved in putting that show together went out of their way to bring an amazing show to Rochester. It was a pleasure to work with you, Greg, and Mark, as well as the competition committee and all of the competitors. Big thanks to Amber for organizing and keeping the critiques moving so we had an opportunity to offer ideas to all of the competitors. It's at these shows that I am reminded why we do what we do.
    Congratulations to all of the competitors. Very classy organization.
    Thank you again!
    Brett (BrettFish)