1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Peedeedeer!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JL, Apr 20, 2012.

1. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Over the years ( LOTS) I've seen many people come on this site selling all kinds of things and most of them had the business attitude of a rotten stump.Phone calls not returned, etc.. However, I just purchased a pedestal base and top from Peedeedeer that is exactly what he advertised...and perfectly shipped as he said he would do. Restores your faith in humanity. Thanks again Peedeedeer. JL

2. John Bridges is a first class guy and makes some of the best bases I have ever seen. Great craftsmanship. Beautiful wood.

3. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

That says it all!

4. Could not have said it better Billy!

5. JL I agree. John has built a couple of bases for me and is a great woodworker. I would recommend him to everyone.
    Brian

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Got more for him to do when I get to the mounts, but what I have got from him is superior!

7. kritter kreations

kritter kreations New Member

All of these are John's bases. Great product...super great person!!!

Attached Files:

8. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

John Is a great guy and I buy 20+ bases from him every year and I can say you WILL NOT find a better and Honest person to deal with!!!!

9. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

He's Greeeeeeat! I've had several projects for him to do. Once the door of a pedestal was damaged in shipment. He told me don't even bother making a claim, he sent me a replacement door immediately.

10. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

WOW , all i can say is Thank You to each and everyone one for the great feedback and support i have gotten from all the great people here. when i started, i was so far in the hole,i was happy just to sell a 25.00 base or two a week. now i hardly ever get a day off. for that , my family and i thank you very much. if i can help in any way, just let me know. thanks again. John

11. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    John does great work. I also had a base damaged by Fedex. Called John up and explained to him what happened. No questions asked, had a new top right away. He's A+++ in my book.

12. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Recieved my first pedestal from John. Great quality! I talked in depth with John, told him what I had in mind for my base, he took the ball and ran with it. VERY affordable with shipping too. I will be ordering from Peedeedeer again.

13. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

Donna, thank you very much. i cant wait to see the piece going on it. thanks again. John