1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

where does all your skull cleaning money go!!!

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by coop1212, Apr 23, 2012.

1. coop1212

coop1212 Active Member

ms
    i finally decided to buy my girls (me) a dog. i have been looking at the rhodesian ridgeback breed for awhile now and broke down and got them one. I got a girl thinking i might get a male in a year or so and do some breeding! this is amazing animal! my extra money usually goes to bills,bills, and bills. but i needed something to show for all these @#[email protected]#% skulls . anyway here she is a 4 weeks old. should push 120 pounds when she is a adult. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Voltrax

Voltrax New Member

Coop she's got your eyes! Congatulations Daddy!

3. ravenswings1

ravenswings1 New Member

USA
    Pretty dog, I like the breed aswell.

4. ravenswings1

ravenswings1 New Member

USA
    Pretty dog, I like the breed aswell.

5. Reaperdog

Reaperdog New Member

I have always wanted one of those when you get a male and breed I would think about getting one from you as long as some of my 14 english pointers sell

6. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Sweet lookin' puppy! Where does all my skull cleaning money go?...28% Federal Tax, 5% State Tax, 15% Self Employment Tax...so half is spent before I can spend a dime, LOL!!!

7. native

native New Member

extra $$ what extra $$, lolol

8. justinj

justinj Member

the electric bill

9. coop1212

coop1212 Active Member

ms
    Native, I told you that you must do more than 8 skulls a year to come out in the positive. Keep at it thought. You will get there!

10. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 Active Member

Nice pup Coop! I have my last dog that is almost 20 years old just hangin' on.......after her I want nothing that craps, crawls, lays eggs or eats for a while. Besides paying mortgage and bills I get a new toy once in a while just to piss off the old lady. grin

223 ackley and new glass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. RD I think the second pic says it all Varmint Vaporizor. Sweet gun! There wont be to many yotes runnin around in your neck of the woods

12. native

native New Member

Kill the BIG yotes RD ;)

13. Please Please Please