1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Not trying to start a fight, but honestly, how do they do it?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 26, 2012.

1. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

G.O.T. Sounds like what I just got done doing a few weeks ago to another Bear Rug.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,305395.msg2094880.html#msg2094880

2. Michelle_Nelson

So I am still confused. You say some of us have a reading problem. From your previous post you sound confused to why GOT would charge more for a Brown Bear than a Black Bear and why he would charge extra for open mouth, driftwood etc, etc.

If it is true that you charge the same for Black and Brown Bears, and don't charge more for OM, etc. Than you really are the clueless one. I do not know any taxidermist that doesn't charge extra for Brown Bears or OM, driftwood, etc.

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Justin - as big and scary as you are, you will have no problem scaring the kids. Heck, you can probably scare most adults into giving you their marbles. But you should look elsawhere because most of the people on here sound like they already lost their marbles.

4. Deer shouldermounts, to fish, to bears fintastic..

5. Michelle_Nelson

LMAO

6. Here is the restoration I just got done with. I had a tight leash on the budget so I didn't go into much detail. Just a good cleaning, removing paint from the flanks, dying, touch up paint around the eyes, mouth and nose then gloss. Even if they wanted more and were willing to pay more I don't think I could even come close to what you did on the face, lips and ears. Even though this started off in better shape.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

LMAO!

8. Harry i will try to put this to rest for you. I called the La.tax people today, about collecting taxes for taxidermy services ( here In La.). So we are not talking about the other 49 states.
    They told me what i already knew. I Had them to email me the information to me. The file would not let me copy it. And just so you know no changes could be made to document. So I did the only thing i could think of, took a pic of the screen. Here it is including the header that was emailed to me today

Glen, I have attached a copy of our organizations position
    and the reference to the State's publication. Thanks, Randy

Randy E Temple
    Tax Collector
    Parish Dept of Revenue and Taxation
    [​IMG]
    If you continue to argue this your not arguing with me anymore. You would be arguing with the tax revenue office.
    I know you wont but an apology looks like it is in store.
    Paul this is what you wrote.
    wonder what the fine for not paying your Sales Tax in LA is? They would probably calculate it using an accrual system along with interest and penalties for each quarter you didn't pay. WOW!
    Yep wow is what i am thinking to.

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Crack whore

10. cht

cht New Member

Crack whore???? I expected soooooo much more from you !!! ROTFLMAO

11. On a lighter not do you notice the document says stuffing material.

12. Yes Micheal how can I help you?

13. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Words don't mean much to me. So I thought I'd provide a visual.
    [​IMG]

14. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Frog tits

15. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

16. U must be spending some time on Facebook, LOL

17. Like and highlight post....lol...lmfao...tissfs

18. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Well..there you have it!! Don't take tax advice from online taxidermist!

19. Not sure but if were talking about the same tissfs, then I think it was supposed to be preceded by a ba dum bum little drum number, LOL.

20. tissfs = means = turning into some silly "funny" stuff.