1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

airbrush for fish taxidermy

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by jimcline25, Apr 26, 2012.

1. jimcline25

jimcline25 New Member

I am considering buying a new airbrush one for painting fish. Any you fish taxidermist have any suggestions on one.

2. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

Since I see that you haven't been here very long, you wouldn't know this without doing a little research. This topic and question probably had HUNDREDS of threads posted on it. Type in "airbrush" in the search line and get ready to do some reading. Then if you still have questions come on back to this thread and ask them.

3. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

Badger Velocity

4. Old Fart, thanks for giving me that same advise awhile back. I've answered a lot of my own questions using the search!

5. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

I have an iwata that i used for everting .THEN I BOUGHT A BADGER RENAGADE VOLOCITY ,i use my iwata for my metalics and the the jet for everything else i will never owne anoth brush unless badger can top the renagade which would be hard.i say talk to paul barkowski and buy a badger you wont be disapointed.

6. cthayne

cthayne New Member

Utah
    X2 on the Paul advise. Look him up, his user name is "pescado". I just ordered a Badger Velosity Krome from Paul and he was very helpful in suggesting accessories that would help me in my painting. Prices are great as well.

www.fishermansflybox.com

7. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

jimcline25, welcome, kindof cool, i used to live in mount sterling mysefl

8. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Iwata Micron

9. Heck

Heck Active Member

I have the jet from badger,love it, now I want to try the krome. . . Cannot imagine it can be much better than the jet!! :-\

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Definitely go with a Badger!

11. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Iwata hpa plus, but everything I'm hearing about Badger has me seriously thinking about trying one!!