1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Namibia was a BLAST!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tom Cruickshank, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

We want to go back!! 2nd picture is Dr. Kevin "Doctari" Robertson and his wife Catherine. I've seen Doctari's books and magazine articles before. He happened to be at the ranch with us for a few days on business.

Attached Files:

2. Tom glad you and Brenda had a great trip. Looks like you took some good animals...that Kudu looks massive.

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Congratulations, Tom. Nice assortment of plains game ... love those Black Wildebeest! Looks like Russell has some work coming in from you? ;)

4. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Very nice ! Looks like you had a great time.

5. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Namibia is a great place, glad you had a good trip.

6. Tom, looks like you had a great hunt. Congratulations! I hope you can share some more photos. Ever since I went to Africa, I have been dreaming to return. Welcome back to Alaska.

7. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Are there any animals left over there?

8. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Welcome home! It looks like you had a blast! Love the T-shirt!

9. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Sweet Tom! I was wondering about y'all's trip. Is it as beautiful as they say?

10. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

WOW! thats an awesome collection you have there...cant wait to see more pics!!

11. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Awesome T-shirt, nice trophies. Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip.

12. Tom Cruickshank

Rather than resize a bunch so they'll fit here, here's the links to my Facebook albums. 1st one is just dead animals.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409119949105659.103637.100000229723951&type=3&l=df0175779d

2nd one is scenery, travels, around the ranch etc.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.410920155592305.103901.100000229723951&type=3&l=3f046555ad
    I'm kicking myself for not bagging a waterbuck. There were lots of them around. After we got home Brenda says, "I almost asked if you wanted to shoot one......" *@%%[email protected]*&#.......

13. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Awesome animals! That steinbok looks like a monster!!! Very nice, I hope some day I will go to Africa with my gun in hand, lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Thanks for sharing those pictures!!! Looks like you had quite the journey to get there too. Congrats on an amazing trip!

15. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Did you get to go to Joes beer barn and have a steak in winheok? Great place

16. Tom Cruickshank

We did! Awesome place! I had zebra steaks and Brenda had kudu. And some kind of "butterfish"(?) appetizers that were delicious! Our PH took us there.