1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week April 27, 2012

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Welcome to Game Head of the Week for April 27, 20012. Everyone seems to be busy lately, which is a good thing. Keep getting those heads finished and post them up before you send them home! Have a great week everyone.

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Great stuff last week. Here is a wide one.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Boxie

Boxie New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. That is so cool Boxie,are the deer off ranches or free roaming.You get some awesome racked deer there.

6. Boxie

Boxie New Member

silverman,

I get both,,this one is from a low fence as well as the last three I posted! I get allot of high fenced deer too! Thanks,,Boxie

7. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Couple friends DIY public Colorado 1st rifle bulls. 12 year olds first elk hunt on the right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Great work everyone, love the elk ! Just got done with this bout 10 minutes ago, its the biggest 6900 they offer and I probably could have went a little bigger yet. This deer was a SLOB!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Since Fozz put up a slob, here is the other end of that mounted yesterday lol. Actually pretty nice for FL...but for the damn ticks he had. Doesn't help the coat on these thin haired deer. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nice Dennis,thats not the hide you showed yesterday is it ?

12. Real nice deer for down here. Do you know what county this was killed in? I know of a few good ones killed in Hamilton and Madison Counties, just south of the border last fall.

13. That area holds the best hunting for big deer in FL. They take 140" + deer there every year. I know of two this year that were in the 160"s from Madison, not the norm at all however. This deer came from Putnum Co, N East FL about 1 1/2 hours from the GA line.

Ron, if you mean the huge one that had drag marks...no. That was a ranch deer and was a slob. I also posted a GA deer that was huge. This deer was around 160lbs on the hoof, 17 1/2" below the ears.

14. Oh ok,I didn't think so.I can't wait to see that slob,that is a huge cape !!

15. minehill

minehill Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

16. post

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      51.6 KB
      Views:
  17. MAC1

MAC1 Member

Your customer should be really happy. That is a SLOB, lol. Which eye did you go with on that deer? I like how the veins are showing in the sclera.

18. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thanks MAC1 , that is the original Joe Meder eye from Tohickon

19. TLN

TLN Member

utah
    A mexico muley [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] and a canadian white tail[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Latty

Latty Nate's Taxidermy (mid-west Ohio)

[​IMG]