1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Scholarship fund auction. Bring money!

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Glen Conley, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

We normally run these auctions in the Deer and Gamehead category. But we normally auction off deer forms. You can make use of this information and these products to help us to raise money for our scholarship fund. We are raising money for advanced whitetail training for one of our membership. Don't be afraid to bid generously, we can use your money.

Terry Lipscomb of Quality Taxidermy Supply is helping us out with this auction by donating some of his artificial driftwood. Terry is building up a LARGE selection. Artificial driftwood has a practical place in the taxidermy shop. It can be used for bases or habitat for ducks, and other birds, fish, and small mammals.

Says Terry, " Our Artificial Driftwood is made of urethane foam and is very light weight. It has special dyes mixed in the pouring process for color. It also has plywood backing for attaching hanger and securing animal. With this artificial driftwood, once you choose a piece, that is what you get each time you order."

Pictured is the three pieces you will be bidding on. You get all three for one money.

Sizes of the three pieces is like such:

DWA7- 5" x 17"

DWA9- 4" x 17"

DWA10- 7 1/2" x 18"

Who'll give a dollar to start!?!

Attached Files:

2. $20.

3. Glen Conley

Thanks much for the opening bid, Dennis.

I neglected to post the ending time for this auction. 9:00 p.m. this coming Sunday will be the end time.

4. Glen Conley

Well, Dennis, it looks like you just won this auction with your opening bid. Send me a pm with your shipping information.

5. Will do, and thanks!