1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

oil in mini flesher

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by bassman9178, Apr 27, 2012.

1. bassman9178

bassman9178 New Member

can someone tell me what type and how much oil to put in an air fleshall miniflesher? i just bought one second hand and it didnt have any instructions or anything. do i put the oil in the end where the air hose hooks up? thers an arrow pointing that way. on the opposit side is a srew?

2. J Cook

J Cook Cook Taxidermy

2-3 drops air tool oil from Hardware store

3. rebel0895

rebel0895 New Member

I use a air regulator on my comp. to reduce the p.s.i down and I have a oiler on the reg. that does it "oils" auto .. works out pretty good on all my air tools whether I have the reg. set at 20 or 140. Works out even better for me because I always forget to oil up my tools.

4. roundyracer

roundyracer been to the mountain and seen the elephant.usmc 68

Me too.Mine is over 10 years old and set for 2 years and locked up tighter than a frozen piston.I dumped it in a pan of oil from a oil change of my truck for a week,now runs like a charm.Biggest complaint,is the blade a whooping $25,but taken care of will last a long time.Dont tighten the blade guard to tight{allen head}it will strip easily trust me.Remembering fresh out of the box and had to replace.Instructions say not to tighten.