1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

i thought i was to cheap this guy is at $7.50 a inch and $9.50 for trout & samon

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by tracy, Apr 28, 2012.

1. tracy

tracy coon dogs

now i am ;D
    started this just to vent some on how cheap this guy is but it will also take you 2 or more years to get your mount back on any this he is doing is what i here from others that now come to me but i can not do a fish in 24 hrs hell it take me a day some times just to paint one to where i am happy with it ::)
    some times i need to put it down walk away and come back to look at it with a strait head
    my exhaust fan may need to be better ;D but when i come back most the time i like what i see

2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama

Your right...........their animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Just got home from work, going to take a bluegill out of the freezer, catch about four hours of sleep, skin and mount the bluegill, go to my sons baseball games at four, get home at 9:00 p.m. tonight, catch an hour of sleep, go back to work, get out again tomorrow morning at seven, catch four more hours of sleep, get up and finish the bluegill and deliver it at 3:00 in the afternoon. Damn, if I didn't have to go to work I could deliver it tonight! Bummer!

4. tracy

tracy coon dogs

what ever

5. franchi612

franchi612 New Member

I'd like to see a picture of that fish. You must also heat dry the gloss?