1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

HOL Mule Deer

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bucknut, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Here is a mule deer mount I did for Hunt of a Lifetime for a young man from Rocheter, MN. It was shot in Washington. Thanks Dan for sending it my way. I was happy to do it.

Bruce

Attached Files:

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Thank you Bruce.

3. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Nice job Bruce :)

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Bruce thank you a ton for mounting this muley for one of our HOAL kids. It turned out fabulous and I will get in touch with the family to see if they have a picture of the boy with the mount and I will make sure you get a copy of the pic. It's very nice and refreshing to know so many people from taxi net all across the United States and abroad for reasons just like this. Thank you again Bruce! Dan

5. Awesome Washington Muley!

6. ed150

ed150 deer city time

very nice

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very nice Bruce, and thank you for helping out in such a wonderful cause. Dan, anytime you need someone in Ohio, I hope you keep me in mind. I would be happy to help out on some work.

8. babowhunter

babowhunter Man,I love this stuff!!

Very nice of you ,Bruce! Looks great and im sure it will be cherished.

9. TheShed

TheShed Member

That's a great washington muley. You know where that was shot at in Washington?

10. Bruce
    Great job on the muley and showing that you have some of that Minnesota Nice!!! Maybe you should lay off those whitetails and start doin' more mulies?
    Kevin
    By the way..I did find a great archery moose hunt in 326 in Alberta if you are lookin' still next year.

11. Nope - he just said eastern WA. It is really massive.

12. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks Bruce, looks nice. I hope I ge the opportunity to mount a few for HOL.

I grew up in E. Washington and I can tell you that is a really nice buck for anywhere in that area.