1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Finally Got Kicked Out!!

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by masterdunbar, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Im in heaven. My garage is starting to smell normal again. Bugs are away from my taxidermy work................and I have TONS of more room. Not to mention I dont have to worry about thos little buggers getting out.

8x8' shed
    insulated top, bottom and sides plus sealed.
    Portable AC/Heating Unit keeps room a constant 80 Degrees plus circulates air!

Dunbar's Happy and so is his wife

Attached Files:

• shed.jpg
      File size:
      102.9 KB
    • door.jpg
      File size:
      60.1 KB
  2. more

Attached Files:

3. lastone

Attached Files:

4. thats real nice there
  5. Keyda81

Keyda81 I'd rather be weird than normal

Nice! I wish I had a bigger space for taxi stuff. I work in the basement, and hubby just built a separate room down there for himself, taking up half the basement, lol. He's the one that complains about the smell too. No bugs for me, but I've had a stinky yote down there.

Did you build that yourself?
  6. Nice 8)
  7. awsome, looks about like mine
  8. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

Great setup, I'd love to have something like that
  9. Ridgeline taxidermy

Ridgeline taxidermy New Member

It's beautiful, I'm jealous! Cant wait until I can build a similar set up for mine!
  10. Nahhhhhh......did some trade work to have it built.
  11. Matt_S

Matt_S New Member

Thats great. Hopefully I will have something like that by winter. Congrats
  12. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

That's pretty much what I work out of too. Looks great. But, I do overflow into my garage quite often, still.
  13. skullclnr

skullclnr Active Member

What did the portable ac unit set you back?
  14. 370. i think a window heat pump would be just as awesome. this unit is working but we will see.
  15. hey that's nice dunbar. i have something similar to yours and put in a bathroom fan, some duct pipe and a timer to pull in some fresh air a few times a day. guess your new house gives a whole new meaning to eviction?