1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FISH BLANKS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by garyc71, Apr 30, 2012.

1. garyc71

garyc71 New Member

Ok, I wasn`t going to do this again, but I recieved so many thanks from people because of the great offer I deided to keep it going. It`s alot of work for me and I don`t make alot of money on these, but the posative response I have gotten makes it worth it. The following blanks will be $15.00 each: 12" bluegill, 13" Crappie (close mouth), 15" crappie (open mouth), 13" Yellow Perch, 15" Rainbow Trout, 18" Fluke. This next group of blanks will be $20.00 each : 19" Smallmouth Bass, 18" Largemouth Bass( close mouth), 18" Largemouth Bass ( open mouth), 21" Largemouth Bass( open mouth), 20" Black Sea Bass, 18" Channel Catfish. All of these blanks have good detail on both sides and a full set of transparent fins. I will just need your shipping information to figure shipping. I take PayPal or Money Orders as payment. I love being able to help people practice working on fish reproductions without having to spend alot of money. I`m also including a paint schedule for each fish, I hope that helps. Thanks!
    http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt153/garyc71/Fish%20Blanks/

2. This is a great deal~! i bought a mess of blanks from him and they are fantastic. the detail on that 13" perch is superb.

3. buckshot10

buckshot10 New Member

GARY Can you give me a call 973-903-1044 thanks Mark

4. I received my blanks from Gary and they are fantastic. The detail is excellent and service from him is top notch.....

Thanks Gary

Gene

5. buckshot10

buckshot10 New Member

Gary i did the pay pal thanks again Mark

6. Tenbears

Tenbears Member

Gary, has good quality reproductions. don't expect Dennis Arp blanks, but they are worth far more than he charges. I bought 10 for my students to learn on, and Will most likely buy more before they are gone.

7. fltrn

fltrn Member

PM sent, I think I might of messed up on the measurements in the PM. If you can't figure it out call me I sent me # also.
    Thanks again
    Paul.

8. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

I agree...these are great practice and learning blanks. My eleven year old stepdaughter is doing her first bluegill repro. We are modifying with open mouths, artificial eyes, putty work and using the dremel for detail. Could not afford to do this with the other blanks. Good job Gary!

9. I was very happy with his blanks. Plan to order more! =)

10. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

X2! Great dealings with Gary. Joe

11. cthayne

cthayne New Member

Utah
    PM sent, thank you

www.fishermansflybox.com