1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

red fox living in my backyard

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by 24/7, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Exactly my point George,exactly my point and if someone was lucky enough to get a answer back then they had to be held at gunpoint, as I remember starting out 15 years ago...Cannot imagine 150 years ago when you started..LOL.......These newbies don't know that with alittle pepper their getting a whole lot of sugar on this site......

2. JE

JE Well-Known Member

"If u don't like someones post, why not just skip over it and move on to something realy important."
    24/7, If you don't like someones reply , why not skip over it and move on to something really important ?
    I guarantee that after a few years on here, YOU will be on this side of the fence, along with MP, George, and MR T.
    John

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I remember walking into a taxidermy shop in Austin, Texas with my ex-wife in 1990 and the guy was really nice.....until I told him I also did Taxidermy. He kicked us both out of his shop on the spot! LOL He's gone and I am still here ;)

Is 'newbieville' north or south of Uranus ???

4. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

I asked my share of lazy questions, I was told to look it up, to use the search button. Everyone NEW to this place thinks we are meanies, but I gaurentee, we are grinning and smiling when we type. Thin skinned people take it all wrong. ;)

5. GC424

GC424 New Member

Some of the answers you get on here is like wiping you butt with sandpaper. :'( (Not that I ever tried it) It hurts, it will heal and you won't do it again . Some people just don't understand what this site and the people on this site have done for the taxidermy industry by giving out FREE knowledge and their time to help others. Instead of complaining more people should take the time to thank them.
    So I will start -Thanks Everyone

6. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

Just enjoy the beauty and wonder of what you have been blessed to watch - the family life of a pair of foxes. Some foxes are for stuffing, some are for wearing, and some are for simply admiring. It's a hoot to watch the little guys emerge and pounce on bugs, wrestle with each other, etc.

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I see that I have 8000 posts. I would bet that the last 1000 or 2000 came in the last couple of years & are mostly in current affairs. the rest of the 8000 were probably mostly in beginners trying to help beginners out. I got so sick of seeing the same question asked that I had already answered 100 times that I could scream. Then came the discourtesy & thin skin. Newbies NO ONE owes you a damn thing on this sight. That is what most of you can expect from me....not a damn thing.

8. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

LMAO

9. Well Bill you just did it again and gave some more good advice.

10. George and Micheal both now me and know that was said by me about meenis in a joking mannor

11. Randy Miller

George and Micheal both now me and know that was said by me about meenis in a joking mannor
    [/quote]

Let me see if I understand--how does someone "now me"? Is that opposite of "then me"?
    Does "meenis" rhyme with "penis"?
    Is "mannor" even a word?

12. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

A-hole city... :D

13. Randy Miller

Does the beginners parameter extend to your beginner attempt at written communication through your beginner's spelling ability? Nice alphabet soup!

14. Hello RandyMiller, how are you doing today.I am doing well.My name is Jason Smith. It is nice to meet you even though it is not in person.Why are you chopping at my words?I can take the heat if you want to give it.I do not recall giving you any,but lets here it.
    Thanks,
    Jason

15. Randy Miller

I thought it was funny and since I'm here to entertain myself, it's all good!

16. Let me see if I understand--how does someone "now me"? Is that opposite of "then me"?
    Does "meenis" rhyme with "penis"?
    Is "mannor" even a word?
    [/quote]

Just for your information, and alittle bit of my personallity I chose to use the spelling,and wording like I did because George really likes it when people do it that way.I know he got a chuckle out of it.I expected him to reply about it,but you sure can.Not a problem.

17. Randy Miller

You spell and word like that on purpose? Sure you did. I've read your other posts.

18. Paul D

Paul D Member

24/7...wtf...how do you know it is a fox; do you have pictures to prove it? And 100 yds from your house? Did you range it? lol...joking.

19. Honestly sometimes I dont do it on purpose.