1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Jaw Juice vs 5 min epoxy

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by gade04, May 1, 2012.

1. Saw that jaw juice stuff in one of my catalogs. I tried to research it on here but could not find what I was looking for. Has anyone used it? How would it work with earliners? It says it produces a wet saliva look. But its technically an adhesive for gluing jaw sets, correct? So are some people using it for finish work on jaw sets to create drool? Just wanted to see some reviews before I bought some. Thanks.

2. brigham boy

brigham boy "if it's horny, mount it"

utah
    Never tried it for earliners but I would imagine it would work. Expensive for ears though.

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    'Jaw Juice' was designed and developed for one thing ... securing rubber to plastic. Harvey Mohr researched and developed this product, and he did one helluva great job bringing it to market!

A long while back, I used it to reattach the rubber molding to the plastic strip on my old van. It not only held, and is still holding, but the van is now long dead, and the rubber molding is STILL in place. ;D

It can also be used for creating saliva, and it is non-yellowing. I did a review of this great product years ago in Breakthrough Magazine.

It's not made for ears and earliners. I actually have a liquid version of Jaw Juice, and just recently used it to repair the handle of my wife's computer bag. The handles are plastic, and the insert grips are rubber. It has been several months, and the handle is STILL holding together.

Five minute epoxy will not work anywhere NEAR as well as Jaw Juice. As I stated ... it was specifically developed for gluing rubber to plastic ... rubber tongues to plastic jawsets. Nothing else can surpass it.

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

DO NOT USE IT ON EARLINER. Jaw Juice is a "destructive adhesive"( that means it melts the contact areas of the two surfaces and "welds" them together.) This has been covered before here someplace because I wrote it. Epoxy is great in most applications but it can't compare with Jaw Juice for holding jaw sets to a mannikin or the tongue to the jaw set.

5. xtpoz

xtpoz New Member

I used Jaw Juice to fix a whole in my rubber gloves that I use for tanning. Still holding strong. (Ran a wire through it)

6. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Maybe try "ear juice" Sorry I had to, just couldnt keep that to my self.