1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

skulls skulls everywhere

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by buckfever*, May 2, 2012.

1. What do you think guys ?
    I had un- picked up skulls piled up all over the place. I have moved them from one location to another over and over.
    Today i come up with this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ridgeline taxidermy

Ridgeline taxidermy New Member

Re: skulls skulls ever wheres

I like it!

3. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Re: skulls skulls ever wheres

Me too, pretty cool idea!

4. RBlack

RBlack New Member

A skull tree, very cool!!

5. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

If I bury a chunk of skull in the yard will I grow a skull tree too?

6. Sure it will, but be aware the smell is, lets just say something less to be desired.

7. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Its all fun and games until someone looses an eye...and you know someone will eventually walk right into it...lol

8. gab

gab Active Member

nice looking shop!don't let the fake grass get too close to the light bulbs.

9. Thanks Gab, no bells and whistles just area to hang somethings.

10. That is a pretty cool idea and functional.

11. Thats the type of customers you get when you dont charge enough. Low lifes cant even afford too pick up a 50 dollar skull.

12. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork swampbuck32@yahoo.com

Glen, i like it. ;D

13. So your saying rich and super wealthy folks all ways pay their bills.
    Hummm one of those is Bubba Bristers (ex. NFL quarterback) Had that one 3 years. Nine of those belongs to one of the largest oil supply boat services in the Gulf of Mexico. Has more $ than you and i will ever see in or life time. He will eventually show up. I believe he is in Iran sheep hunting.
    Point is all wealthy folks are NOT always prompt with payments and do fail to pay also.
    no idea where you got 50 dollars from. I get 120.00 for them without a panel.
    You know i do take insult to calling middle class and down people LOW LIFE'S. I know plenty of people that don't have any money, but yet they pay their bills on time and are respected people. Some of those are my customers, They are usually the first one at my door when i finish a group of deer heads.
    My parents was hard working people,They didn't have many luxuries in life, just a home and one car. Yet they payed their bills on time. Had daddy took a skull to a taxidermist he would have paid them upon completion.
    Yea my parents had no money, They were good people, Low life's as you put it.
    You don't have a clue about people !

Well here's another thread that had NOTHING to do with pricing ,lowballers that's going to be hijacked and turned into a argument.

14. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

X2!