1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA SEMINAR: GATOR SEMINAR WITH DAN HUDZIK

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by skiver, May 3, 2012.

1. skiver

skiver New Member

The UTA is excited to offer this next seminar up for auction. It is a gator mounting seminar with Dan at his shop in Iliinois. Everything as far as supplies are covered by Dan in this auction including the gator. I talked with Dan on the phone yesterday and the winning can bring his or her fishing pole and fish nights after class, also Dan has indoor archery range so bring your bow to practice up! This sounds like a great time for the winner, sure to learn alot and have fun doing it! . Below are the details.

Seminar- mounting a gator from a to z

Where- Dans shop in MT.Olive Illinois

When- to be determined between winning bidder and Dan

Length of seminar- 3 to 5 days

Nearest airport- St. Louis ,MO

Dan will supply food and lodging, winning bidder just needs to get to Dans place!

The auction will run for 10 days ending on Monday May 14th, at 4pm est.

Final details between Dan and winning bidder to be worked out at close of auction, you can also pm me with any questions.

Thanks in advance for your bids and supporting the UTA

The bidding starts now!

Thanks ,
    Dave Peters
    UTA

2. bzb_1

bzb_1 New Member

Very interested...How do you bid?

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

$200

Just like that.

4. $500.00 Cole did I do that the right way?

5. porkchop3998

porkchop3998 New Member

I hear Dan loves to grill steaks and boil lobster!!!!!!! The winning bidder will not only have a GREAT experience but probably gain a few pounds too!!!!!!

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I can tell ya, I play as hard as I work, ok I play harder. LOL Looking forward to doing this seminar with the winning bidder. It will be a great time. Hell you won't want to leave. :) I have a pretty open schedule so I will primarily be working around your schedule the best I can if you are the lucky winner. Being a Lifetime member of the UTA, I was thrilled when I got the phone call. I teach these one on one classes for $500 a day out of my shop and I usually don't supply the the gator. Also even though we will be focusing on the gator, there is no telling what else we may get into. :) If you don't like to have fun then don't bid. As far as the food goes, Red Lobster is one of my favorite places to eat, but we'll have to see if we can fit that in one night. Thanks guys for the bids so far and hope to see the UTA raise some funds! Dan

7. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

This is a great oportunity to perfect your reptile skills

8. Dan is VERY TALENTED with these beasts of nature, it will be worth very cent you spent for it!

9. skiver

skiver New Member

Just a reminder bidding ends this coming Monday at 4est, dont let this great seminar pass by you, its gonna be a good one!
    Dave Peters
    UTA

10. Dan what size gator will we be mounting?

11. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Well the winning bidder will be mounting any where from a 4 to 6 foot gator. ;D Dan

12. skiver

skiver New Member

Here we go, last day to bid! will close auction at 4 sharp- get those bids in
    Dave
    UTA

13. Dan

Dan One Year Old Already!

$550

14. bzb_1

bzb_1 New Member

15. skiver

skiver New Member

Only 30 minutes to go! GET THOSE FINAL BIDS IN! auction will close at 4 est sharp!! ::)
    Dave

16. Dan

$625

17. bzb_1

bzb_1 New Member

18. Dan

$675

19. bzb_1

bzb_1 New Member

20. Dan