1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

vhs videos

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by reining horse, May 3, 2012.

1. reining horse

reining horse New Member

1. competition mounting pedestal trout dan rinehart 8.00 2.water splash scene for fish jumping 1/2 in an 1/2 out of the water also completely out of water rick kennair 8.00 3.air brushing a largemouth bass john rinehart 8.00 mounting squirrel john david ellzey 8.00 all videos are in excellent condition shipping would runn about 3.00 on each video

2. brelo

brelo Winchester

I am interested in 3.air brushing a largemouth bass john rinehart 8.00 (if John Rinehart is the one who paints the Bass, I have the one by John Rinehart that has Dan Rinehart painting the Bass)

Let me know how you want payment.

Thanks!!!
    Dave

3. GC424

GC424 New Member

pm sent

4. reining horse

reining horse New Member

i have another vhs professional airbrushing a spawning walleye 8.00 i only take postal m.o at this time

5. allknight

allknight New Member

I will take #1 & #2 if still available,let me know

6. planting-cedar

planting-cedar New Member

You should not be able to sell anything on this site as I bought a stand from you and never got it You lied to me and said that you sent the stand and that it was postal service problem Then after about 8 or 9 weeks you sent me a check So If you buy from this person you have been warned

7. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Dont you owe someone a repo catfish ?

8. reining horse

reining horse New Member

no he got his fish thank you very much

9. allknight

allknight New Member

cancel my order request .Do not need delivery problems. You did not reply to say if items were still available.Thanks anyway

10. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

PM sent/money sent for splash VHS