1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

亚洲龙鱼标本

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by maya2010, May 4, 2012.

1. naturesmirror

naturesmirror New Member

If you use google chrome as a search engine, and a website is in a other language, google asks you if you want it translated into your language. Im assuming he clicked "yes".

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LOL Jason. Not at all. The mental midgets are easy to spot and I never grouped you there.

Flathead(that's a name YOU chose remember?) don't stoke your ego. You couldn't insult me even if you took your crayons and went home. If it makes you feel better to try and insult an "old man" whose forgotten more than you'll ever know, your only salvation will be to die young while you still think you're smart. Good luck at that.

3. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

IF

5. Mike_Siew

Mike_Siew New Member

Let me say that having that 'enough' english to find and post in the correct category does NOT equate to confidently including some writeup in the post. He may just have used a webtool translate to locate the category for all we know. I vaguely remembered somewhere in the forum, someone was rediculed for not writing in perfect english.

Perhaps we should just focus on the pics and the quality of the taxidermied items and comment or admire as deemed fit. Please do not be bigots. There are many helpful people here that are color-blind racially. I hope everyone keep it this way.

Taxidermy that beast to that quality is beyond many of you, trust me. Especially for George, I bet he wouldn't even know where to start.

6. bleeding hearts unite!!

7. Maya,

你好。(我知道有些中国人,但我用谷歌翻译。我知道这是非常不可靠的,我希望你能理解。)不幸的是,这个行业是由白人男性为主,所以我道歉,如果你:收到了一些粗鲁的评论。请不要让你泄气!美国无知土地。尤其是这个网站。

你的鱼是很漂亮。这是一个美丽的红颜色。美丽的工作!

8. JE

JE Well-Known Member

OK, so why is most of this thread in English ? (including the responses of most of those in favor of the Chinese translation and condemnation of Georges response ?
    Is it because George is right and we all know he is and are responding in the easiest and most convenient way for us ?
    Had Ken not put in the English translation I would have passed over this thread without a reply.
    I agree with George on this, if I were going on a Chinese forum I would translate my words before hand, and expect to have to translate the Chinese replies myself.
    Then of course I would expect the Chinese forum to degrade along the same lines as this thread, with a few people moaning because someone stated his opinion.
    Nice fish by the way
    John

9. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

• ab2.jpg
      ab2.jpg
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
  10. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. George

EMBARRASSED!!!!!! ROTFLMAO. I'm not the one rationalizing this. You clowns with the translator know nothing about China, the Chinese or the Mandarin language. Much of the Chinese language can't BE transcribed. Do you know that "handicapped" translates into "deformed man"whose in Mandarin. Try that in your PC world of garden flowers. Do yo see that all electronic messages getting out if China are censored? You don't know "Maya" from a toadstool or if he/she even did that work. But that didn't stop you clowns from disparaging the English language or keep you from calling other Americans "rednecks". Ask "Maya"from what happens to a Chinese person who tries that. Or, of corset, you COULD just read your newspaper and see how the Chinese Army rounded up that blind guys family when he was hidden in the US Embassy.

Damned if I'm embarrassed at being a proud American where fools and idiots can make seditious statements and hide behind political correctness. Its YOU who should be "embarrassed".

12. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

se·di·tious/siˈdiSHəs/Adjective: Inciting or causing people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch. [​IMG]

13. Rogerst

Rogerst Member

14. George

Rogers thank you for clarifying your real problems. It's not "arrogance" to state facts, just diminished ego when you know you aren't capable of the same fetes. Sounds as if you're just a bitter wannabe.

15. maya2010

maya2010 New Member

感谢大家的回复和评论,其实来这里想法很简单,只是想与更多热爱动物标本的朋友认识和交流,如有失礼,请大家原谅,谢谢!!!

16. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

This is what Mayna said...

"Thank you for your replies and comments, this idea is very simple, just with more specimens of animal-loving friends understanding and communication, such as rude, please forgive me, thank you!!!"

17. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

This is what George said ;D ;D ;D

Attached Files:

18. On point.

19. southpark

southpark New Member

everybody who is whining and crying about this George character speaking whatever he wants to whoever he wants can just go crawl back to where ever they came from because I'm sure that he can help more people in one hour than most people can in probably do in a week so who ever wants to keep bickering with him or who ever else wants to speak there mind about someones fish or about the language that they speak on this site can just go back home and cry. :)