1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

亚洲龙鱼标本

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by maya2010, May 4, 2012.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you Shasta for proving my point. Obviously this Maya understood the comments and replies here. How was that possible? Yet he/she just poked you with that sharp stick without a bit of contriteness simply because he/she has found an ally in thumbing his/her nose at us. A few weeks back we had a guy from one of the Baltic countries I think who made a post of rambling English. The same questions were asked that I asked at the beginning of this post. He came back and profusely apologized for his poor English and explained his situation of not understanding the language. Did you see Maya do this? Even AFTER reading and understanding what was being said here, he/she is simply mocking you consorts now.

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

He/she is obviously using a translator to understand what is being said in English so why STILL post back in Chinese? I have two translator apps on my iPad...it take two seconds to translate something into alternate text...I'm not touching the rest of this posting's subject but I would think China would only be second to Japan in its computer gadgetry? ..thus having adequate "thing-a-majiggy" to post in atleast broken English.

3. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

Paul for all you add to taxidermy, you and geroge are poured from the same arrogance mold. anyone that talks to you at a convention must first get past your boasting before you talk about the badgers.

Roger I would like to know where you pulled that statement from. That's a pretty low blow, not that I am poured from the same mold, I take that as a compliment. The boasting comment is what has me scratching my head. What gives?

4. rationalizing.............speaking my mind.............. NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, THEY WILL ONLY BRING YOU DOWN TO THERE LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE...............narrow minded REDNECKS, and that is not generalized, i am on this forum too, you know who you are.

5. George

It's "their" not "there". You're not smart enough to be a redneck. I've very careful who I call a "liar", a "redneck", or an "idiot". I don't use the word "haxidermist" and I respect patriotism and get damned mad when I see someone like you trying it. I don't figure that there's ever any "arguing" once the truth is spoken. I won't try to change your standards.

6. wishbone

wishbone New Member

good stuff

7. uh oh! Mr. smarty pants pointed out a grammar error, heres one for ya...........DOOSH.

8. You guys sure get worked up over a frivolous little post. :D I guess some are entertained, some offended and other..........well, they probably just don't care! :p

Carry on!

9. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

瑪雅非常好魚的工作。我喜歡他們。我的兒子現在在中國生活了15年。他住在東莞,廣東親。你住在哪裡?

10. RTF

RTF Active Member

marking

11. Speckled Trout

Speckled Trout Member

I wish this guy had come on here and posted pics of what he claimed was a "mounted Sasquatch" or "Abominal Snowman", etc. ....from .... let's say the Huangshan mountain range in southern China, instead of a fish.

I bet George's response would've been quite interesting, to say the least. .

12. George

Don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

13. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

There are more people studying English in China than there are people in America. Interesting! http://abcnews.go.com/WN/China/china-pushes-english-language/story?id=12154435

14. Speckled Trout

Speckled Trout Member

Dang, George, you're not being any fun. I tried, though. 

Carry on..........

15. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

Hey George, wanna know the freaking hilarious IRONY of your sad little bitter and hate-filled existence? You FUEL the leftist movement with your retarded rants. That's right! "Progressives" want to believe that conservatives are arrogant, intolerant, racist, bigot "haters" that would do ignorant things like, say.....throw a temper tantrum because some "foreigner" dared to make a post of goodwill and friendship in a language other than English (on the world-wide web). As hard as this pill is to swallow and as much as you will brush this off and continue to fight hard for the left by making the right look like idiots, you actually helped get the very president that you hate so badly elected!! lol! On a more serious note, there are those of us who are fighting hard for the things that you want, too, such as sealing our borders, repealing Obamacare, getting spending under control, lowering taxes and LESS GOVERNMENT. If only you could THINK before yapping, quit assuming that you know everything about me (you're way off), and master your FEAR of people who are slightly different than you, than I, and the rest of the effective conservative movement, could help bail your sorry-ass out of the mess you got us in a little faster!!

16. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

;)

Attached Files:

18. Mike_Siew

Mike_Siew New Member

Honestly I'm rather skeptical Maya actually taxidermied these extremely difficult to do fishes. I know of only ONE guy who have done it the this quality and better. If maya is passing off someone's work and creating a ruckus here, this is a vert sad situation.

But then again, faking and dishonesty are common traits amongst mainland chinese. They have fake cooking oil, eggs, bread, meat, etc, etc... There is also precedent of someone posting pictures from this forum at his website to promote his studio or academy.

So, maybe everyone is barking up the wrong tree????

19. maya2010

maya2010 New Member

您好!我住在中国北部的辽宁省营口市,距离广东省东莞市很远,祝福您的儿子在中国生活的健康快乐!!!
    How do you do! I live in northern China's yingkou city, guangdong province following far distance, and your son of a healthy and happy life in China!!!!!!!

20. George

Dave Smith you're simply retarded. How you can make such an ignorant leap from an insulting post from some unknown person supposedly from the most repressive country in the world shows your lack of mental acuity. You try to use the Marxist Playbook in suppressing free speech by using their buzzwords of calling me "bigot" and "racist" just for pointing out that this "person" didn't just insult your dumbass, he waited for a few allied bleeding hearts to show up so he could taunt those of us who recognize what was being done. You don't know who, what, or where this person is or if he even did the work depicted but you use it as an opportunity to slander another American. Ace Hardware probably doesnt carry these, but go online and see if they have an extraction device to get your head removed from your alimentary canal.