1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

亚洲龙鱼标本

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by maya2010, May 4, 2012.

1. J-Jay

J-Jay New Member

Hate to add fuel to the fire but English is NOT the national language of the United States. It is the assumed language but officially this country has not adopted a national language. As far as in country is concerned yes anyone who takes residence here should learn English as it is our assumed language. No one should have to "Para espanol marke el cinco." (for Spanish press 5). Just thought I would throw that tid bit in though.

Edit: Put English instead of Spanish in the translation by mistake, no translator used. The perfect translation obviously not being the point of the post.

2. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

......actually, that translates into "for Spanish, mark five". The correct translation (from a very reliable American of Hispanic descent - me) is: "Para Ingles oprima el numero cinco".

3. southpark

southpark New Member

if your going to live in America the least you should do is learn how to speak american if your going to put something on a web site and dont live in america that is getting read by people that most are american, at least have the courtesy to translate it for the 90% of us that dont know how to speak chinese like everyone who is arguing about this stupid post some chinese guy put on this site.

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Yo.........

Isa b ienta yab inchua souchi chybra!

LMAO!

:)

Kerby...

5. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Boy, the new members are really showing up on this one! By the way Southpark, I think 99.9% would likely be closer to the number of people NOT understanding chinese on this forum. I have no use for a post with a foriegn language, I just skip right over it. Could you imagine having to write all of that shit out?

6. Its the new generation I would bet.

7. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Little off-topic, but they always stray! Anyway, while tipping a few over Cinco De Mayo my brother in law has an app on his I-phone that translates any language. He'd type in something and then play it in Spanish or whatever. Then, he'd go back and play it in English. It was HILARIOUS hearing this lady in a very calm voice translate things like "When I go to bed with an itchy butt, I wake up with smelly fingers". We must've wasted a half hour keying in stupid stuff on his I-phone just laughing our arses off - lol!

9. naturesmirror

naturesmirror New Member

not be get started in another argument but why wasn't this thread raped with Americanism and English superiority then? Because they were still letters and not symbols?

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,304993.0.html

but then i saw george has chipped in on that thread after i first read it...

never mind

10. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Naturesmirror, you know there's a small "DELETE" icon up there in the corner when you find out you've made an ass of yourself. LMAO.

BTW, you should learn what the word "rape" means before using it as a metaphor. And tell us, what is the "official" language of Australia????

11. Ask FISHART he knows it all !! ;)

12. marshy creek

marshy creek New Member

Strine

13. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

yo qiero Taco Bell!!!!!

14. ausfish

ausfish Member

If anyone did not know the official language of Australia is Jiberish that is of course after a few cans of VB :) :)

15. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

I believe I can speak that fluently,lol. Haven't had the pleasure of the VB, but we have a wide selection of craft brews here that no doubt have the same effect.

16. southpark

southpark New Member

yea but no matter how easy it is to just skip over posts like that there will always be that one person to make a big deal about a little subject like that and to save all the trouble the person posting what they want to post could always just put the post on an English speaking site IN ENGLISH.

17. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

I think I got the translation: something about trails in the sand by wun hung lo.............

Attached Files:

18. naturesmirror

naturesmirror New Member

"pleasure" and "VB" do not go in the same sentence together unless there is a negative conjunction in there somewhere

19. ausfish

ausfish Member

Please explain? ::) ;D