1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

got another celebrity client today

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ljones, May 6, 2012.

1. ljones

ljones 1994 wasco award winner

anyone want to take a guess who he it is , you may not reconize him in his hunting clothes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Jason Aldean?

3. ljones

you win, that didn't take long

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

OK I give up. So just who the hell is "Jason Aldean" and what makes him a "celebrity"?

5. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    That's great!!!!
    Would be neat to do a mount for someone like that.......George, He's one of the best country singers on the radio nowadays :)

6. George

Well, there you go. He could be a rap singer and I'd recognize him just as well. LOL I'm just glad he's a hunter.

7. ljones

what kind of crap do you listen to on the radio in Delaware George ;D country music happens to be the #1 most popular radio format in the nation by the way

8. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Don't let them worry you George. I didn't know him either. My music preferences are stuck somewhere in the 60's & 70's

9. George

That's my music as well Joey. You know they don't want to be reminded that Rock came from country singers LEAVING that music and today's "country" is only early Rock being recreated. Thank God for Old Goldies stations and XM radio. That way I can tune out the crapkicking old cow died in the swamp twang they call "country".

BTW, in the shop I'm usually listening to the Outdoor Channel until they get some yahoo caterwauling country and then I switch to either the History Channel or the Military Channel.

10. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

George..if you want to know what he sounds like just turn on the radio. Wont matter if its his music or not because every dam one of them sounds alike, sings the same song, same beat, has the same attitude, and plays the same steel guitar riff some where in the tune so they can call it "country"!!! Country music sucks anymore!!!
    I know you think it always sucked, but at least in the old days you could distinguish one "sucky song" and one "sucker singer" from the next!!!

And that "unbiased" , well thought out, and "factual" opinion 8) applies to ALL other music nowadays as well :p

11. ljones

i agree Joey 60's & 70's music is one of my favorites also

12. kdogg_4

kdogg_4 New Member

here is one of his songs for those of you who don't know who he is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLqoB3v_wI

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Hell I didn't know who he was and I didn't know country music was #1 any where. Learn something new everyday. I'm stuck on my classic rock, heavy metal and alternative music. ;D

14. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Active Member

Never heard of him

15. Hedhuntr

Hedhuntr New Member

Well, looks like you wont have to worry about that check. LOL

16. Ill stick to bluegrass

17. THIS!

I have learned not to tell people that I listen to country, cause I don't. I listen to WESTERN. I think that makes people think of the older, better, country music when I use that word instead.

Though there was one country singer, new on the scene, years ago, that was old fashion. I'm not sure she's still creating though. Joni Harms.

18. I have several celebrity customers, and I am here to tell you its nice to be able to tell people about it,but talk about intitlement issues its more pain than gain.

19. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    This guy is a douche bag. Id state my reason but dont feel like typing that much. My dad works at lowes and basically he screwed them over on a freezer. Then had his buddy go and face them. He's a loser.

20. Re: Re: got another celebrity client today

I don't mind them but I usually listen to old metallica when I'm in the shop...it keeps me moving

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine