1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

east coast tannery

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by whitetail revolution, May 8, 2012.

1. Anyone use east coast tannery? I have a load of stuff there and can not get ahold of them. For the last month I have been calling and e-mailing with no response. Anyone else having problems with them?

2. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

I talk to them daily.

3. steamvalley

steamvalley some cleaned and dipped skulls

I must say they have restuctured a bit and they are very busy. They are a good crew of guys.
    Try messageing them on here.

4. I have not tried on here yet.(good idea) Is there name under east coast tannery on here? I agree with you,they are a good droup of people I have dealt with them for years, but never not had them call back or return e-mail. thanks again

5. Well when you talk them again could you tell them to call plz.? lol

6. found them on here. It was under east coast taxidermy. I'll keep my fingers crossed>>> Thanks again

7. spy7575

spy7575 New Member

hop on 309 an take a ride. its easy to find.

8. got ahold of him spy, thanks

9. eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe Active Member

[email protected] is my email if anyone needs to get ahold of us .
    yes it may be hard to get a hold of us since we do not have a full time person answering the phones, we think our time is more valuable working in the tannery to try to keep our turnaround time down. This year was our busiest season ever, especially late december through end of january which increased our turnaround time drastically.we are currently working 7 days a week so we can get caught up along with helping you get caught up , thanks for your patience joe . and BTW please dont wait to send your hides that you get in in aug thru sept in january .