1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

First time..

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dsbragg, May 8, 2012.

1. ..mounting on a Meder form. I like this pose, pleasing look to it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice.

3. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Nice, never mounted on that meder form yet ; seeing yours makes me want to :D

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Member

looks real nice..

5. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Bout time you mount a heavy haired deer haha.

6. lol...Kyle it is a pleasure to get deer with hair, these thin ones down here make you good at sewing...but make you hate it at the same time. ::) They are pretty but I guess it's nice getting something of a change.

7. Bo Hersey

Bo Hersey Member

Yea Dennis it's nice to mount one that doesn't show scars from every tick that's ever bit him

8. I love your work Dennis! Such a proud look to this Ol' king.

9. That's for sure Bo!

Thanks Jared. :)

10. SWEET Dennis,nice deer to !!

11. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: First time..

I mounted on the same form last year but used the add on shoulder....nice pose! Nice work also!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

12. Nice Dennis...they always look good no mater what form you use! I like the form but you have to admit it that brute would have looked better on a Mears..LOL. Down the road-

13. lol Thanks BA, noy going to hear an argument from me on the Mears thing...you know I'm a fan. ;)

14. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

haha I know. I've mounted four 8x25s in the last couple days. The big ones are nice but I like the pretty short haired smaller deer. The 1 1/2 yo buck I also mounted yesterday was a treat :) Not short haired but nice and small haha.

15. GySgt401

GySgt401 New Member

Nice !!