1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What a moose ! Now with vidio !!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by cht, May 14, 2012.

1. cht

cht New Member

I never knew moose could do this. For the not so intelligent one that couldn't figure out that I was speaking of, the Very non-typ antlers!! I didn't know they grew this non typical !!

Attached Files:

2. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Re: What a moose

Do what?

Hey genius ... the Moose is still not doing ANYTHING!!!

3. Re: What a moose

Be Cross Eyed............

4. LordRusty

Well, you see some of us have been around long enough, and made it our business to make discoveries like this years ago. I've seen non typical antlers in Moose, Elk, just about anything that grows antlers ... even seen non typical Pronghorn, Sable Antelope, Eland, and Kudu. All it takes is a desire to learn about animals. So like I said ... do what? The Moose didn't do a damned thing. Sheeeesh!!!

5. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Active Member

I think its pretty neat looking. Course it would be even better through a scope!

6. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

John was one of Noah's kids been around long time

7. cameron2

cameron2 New Member

I thought Noah was one of John's kids??

8. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

There's a lawsuit involving that moose.

Hunter with a guide, shoots moose, guide said it was clean miss and didn't look for the animal.

Guide goes out finds moose and tries to sell antlers, hunter finds out, lawsuit commences........

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I find the pic pretty incredible! Thank's for sharing!

10. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Yep X2!! Havent been around long enough yet to see one in person.

11. LordRusty

Mounted one ages ago ... each antler had what can only be described as a triple palmation ... not symmetrical mind you, and it had all type of crud wedged into the various thick bodied, deep tines. Not pretty at all, and really stinky ... like it had old nasty velvet embedded deep in the crevices. Smelled like it was rotting or something. Interesting yes ... but what a bitch to clean out before mounting ... yuck. A big Alaskan 'P-U' Moose.

And no, it wasn't one of the Moose on the Ark ... they didn't want anything being killed until after we hit dry land! Then it was every creature for itself!

12. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Active Member

That's pretty funny. John, I'm glad you're taking the humor well. It's good to have you back.

13. cht

cht New Member

I was told there was a video of it that shows the double palms on both sides. That thing would be a nightmare to score.

14. J Kelly

J Kelly New Member

I've also been around a long time and have mounted some stupid huge moose and yes that is a great bull! I would sure say that those antlers are not common at all.

15. Re: What a moose

And no, it wasn't one of the Moose on the Ark ... they didn't want anything being killed until after we hit dry land! Then it was every creature for itself!
    [/quote]

Uh, John not so sure about that.

Attached Files:

• ark.jpg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  16. LordRusty

Uh, Kraig ... it's a Woodpecker! LOL!
    [​IMG]

17. cht

cht New Member

Here is the link http://www.sentierchassepeche.com//72/video.html?viewkey=bc3dc5eefc89334cacdc

18. Ya but it's about to sink your Ark.Now that's funny as he** I don't care who you are.

19. That is one heck of a moose,thanks for sharing !!!

20. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Is it really that hard just to say something nice, like "Wow cool moose, thanks for sharing" ?

There is no need for such negativity on any public forum where people take the time to share somthing that they and the rest of us find interesting or amazing.