1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What a moose ! Now with vidio !!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by cht, May 14, 2012.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Yes. Especially when a statement is phrased so foolishly ... The original statement simply read: "I never knew moose could do this." Originally, there was nothing else following it ... that was edited in later. My reply: "Do what?" was an honest question. But I guess I'm not suppose to ask anything here ... just kiss ass? That ain't happening! My second added statement, was in response to his added statement. Period.

Now, ask what the moose is 'doing' in the video, and the answer is obvious ... it's walking, and looking around.

So with that, I'm done. You all can continue to drag this on for however many more pages you think necessary to make you feel good, but ... as stated, I'm done - it's just not worth it.

2. I have always been intrigued with non typical moose. Love it when they got the double plams on a side and drop tines.

3. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

More impressive in the video!

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I agree! Thanks for sharing!

5. cht

cht New Member

Your very welcome guys, glad you all liked it. Don't go away mad john-- just go away.

6. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

it is more impressive in the video almost ''Irish Elk ''looking

7. that is a beautiful moose! and it's hindlegs seems white?

8. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Nice photo thanks for sharing.

Ive been off and on for years on this site,around 12, and some things just never change.It used to be that there were a couple really rude,arrogant,self righteous know it all kind of guys on here. Its amazing that the same two are still here acting and doing the same old thing. For them to KNOW so much it sure doesnt show in there work. I guess this is there way of compensating.