1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

MO-KAN Live Taxidermy Competition THIS WEEKEND

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cole, May 16, 2012.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Just a reminder the MO-KAN taxidermy competition is this weekend at Second Creation Taxidermy in Kansas City KS. The event starts Saturday May 19 at 8:30am and the taxidermy work will begin at 9:00. If you plan to attend please bring a chair to sit in because there likely won't be enough. If you plan to compete there are still a couple spots open so please contact me or Cindy Cunningham to register. There is no charge for attending or competing. Don't miss this opportunity to watch some of the best in the industry compete against each other. Lunch will be served and awards will be given out to the winners. Please visit this link for more information. http://missouritaxidermist.org/mokan.html

2. Darn, I cant make it, we have kids and nephews graduating,
    I have a son graduating from High school and a dughter graduating from college.

3. cht

cht New Member

Hmmm I haven't been to Kansas City in a while

4. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

I was out to see Cindy today. We won't be disappointed with the food. Guaranteed! Tim

5. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

I wanted to say thanks to Cole and Cindy. I really enjoyed it. And no matter how long you've been in this trade, you pick up those "little" things when you are around other taxidermist. Thanks again, Chad.

6. sid

sid New Member

Chad it was great meeting you! Hope to see you next time. We had a great turn out and great food cook by Missourian own Jeff gibson!