1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Drew Jacobson

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Carter, May 19, 2012.

1. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

The pumpkinseeds on the home page are incredible!

2. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

Congratulations Drew, your work is always a treat to view. Even looked better in person at the show.

3. WV Outdoorsman

WV Outdoorsman New Member

Beautiful piece!!!

WVO

4. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Nice job Drew! Hope all is well in Mn.

5. Yes they are! Congratulations Drew!! I know exactly where Annandale MN is... Out daughter-in-law's family have a cabin on Granite Lake and we spend time there every year.

6. Great job Drew! They did look even better in person. Also thanks for the advice and answering the questions I had at the show. Hope to see you in Grand Rapids next year!

7. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Yes, they do look good. Congrats Drew. It is too bad I didn't get a chance to see them in person. Hopefully next year my schedule will work to make it to the convention. 3bears

8. wishbone

wishbone New Member

they are beautiful.....i saw them up close....GREAT JOB!

9. Absolutely Beautiful !!!!!!!!

10. One correction though. From what Drew told me they are not pumpkinseeds they are hybrids I believe of a pumpkinseed and a bluegill. I did think the patterns on the side did look a little different that a pure pumpkinseed. Now the important question. Where the heck can I find hybrids and or pumpkinseeds that big?

11. I caught some 12.5 inch hybrids last week when I was turkey hunting in WI. It was a private pond though and I tossed them back. I already have one mounted from a few years ago. Those thing fight like crazy.

Bruce

12. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Beautiful mount! Great job on those! You nailed them on the paint job!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. Congrats Drew from all of us at Walnut Hollow - Beautiful piece you put together!!

14. BMW

BMW New Member

Inspiring! All the compliments are well deserved, and couldn't go to a nicer guy. This really is a piece that has it all. Beautiful composition from every angle.
    And thanks to Ken and WASCO for recognizing and promoting this level of artistry in our industry.
    Congrats Drew!