1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Paper deer forms PICTURES ADDED

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Heck, May 19, 2012.

1. Heck

Heck Active Member

Would any of you be interested in an old paper form, to display or use. ;) I purchased some forms from an older fella yesterday who I think may be a hoarder. :D Over 100 forms this old fella had, some old, some new. He had 9 old original paper forms that are in mint condition. And 1 old paper mountain goat form and a white styrofoam deer form. Let me know if any of you are interested.
    Thanks,
    Brian.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Paper goat form
    [​IMG]
    Styrofoam deer form
    [​IMG]

2. nancy-max

nancy-max New Member

I would love to purchase one of your deer forms for an art project. Please let me know if you still have any available for sale. Thanks.
    Nancy-Max

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

In the past , ( old days ) I used those Woosterline Forms almost exclusively. I also have mounted 3 or 4 Mt Goats on that exact Jonas mannikin.
    Please notice that Jonas put the label on the mannikin with the USPS postage and sent it that way.
    Someone also knew what they were doing as they sealed the goat with amber shellac.
    We also had to install the custom cut it ourselves backboard and headblock.
    The first item/tool you bought when you went in taxidermy was a bandsaw.

JL likes this.
  4. nancy-max

nancy-max New Member

I would like to buy one of the smallest deer forms you have pictured. Are you willing to sell individual forms? What would the price be for the form and shipping?

Please let me know. nancy

5. I would also like pricing.Deer or other available forms?

6. Biaoben

Biaoben Member

How much the Styrofoam deer form
    and the paper one?
    John wang

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Interested. Prices please

8. Heck

Heck Active Member

$35.00 each plus shipping.

9. Bert phillips

Bert phillips New Member

By any chance do you have anymore of the paper forms that you posted in 2012?? I will pay premium price for two of them if you have anymore. Thanks, Bert

10. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I'd pay not to use them...been there, done that!

JL likes this.
  11. Bert phillips

Bert phillips New Member

Thank you so much for the heads up. I just want two of the old paper forms to hang up in my trophy room for nostalgic pursposes . I used these old forms when I was a kid to mount my first few deer until I started using Vandykes, then Dan Chase then to McKenzie forms. Thanks a bunch for the reply though. Bert

12. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Yep been there done that. Wait until you need to alter one of those..lollololol.

D.Price likes this.