1 of 4 Done - NZ Animals

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by masterdunbar, May 21, 2012.

1. Wife and I went to NZ for our honeymoon. We shot 2 tahr and 2 arapawa rams. got this one completely finished this weekend............fianlly. 3 more to go

Attached Files:

2. ...

Attached Files:

3. ...

Attached Files:

4. ...

Attached Files:

5. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Nice looking bull and fantastic habitat work. Looking forwrad to seeing the rest mounted up.

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Like the habit a lot. Pretty mount. I always like the hair extended out around the neck area, but thats personal choice, that's your mount not mine! LOL

Looks like you had a great hunt! Congrats!

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Member

Very nice and love the habitat...

8. I agree! Getting the mount down to the barn and setting it up was a pain but now that its on the wall in the house I fluffed the mane up and got it hair sprayed in place. the next tahr will be coming down a STEEP rock face, mane out and flehming nose.........so my dream says.

9. X2

10. Great looking mount & habitat. What a way to spend your honeymoon!!

11. Old saying: "Beware of the taxidermist that has time to mount his own trophies." Nice mount! My wife and I shot two black bears in Prince William Sound Alaska on a drop off camp hunt on our honeymoon. That was 39 years ago this month. Dang, I need to make at least a rug from one of them someday.

12. brigham boy

brigham boy "if it's horny, mount it"

utah
    Lol or just pay another taxy

13. MITCHELL4

MITCHELL4 New Member

you done a really good job on the habitat. love the stick just hanging on in the third pic. mount looks sweet to.

14. HortonWildman

HortonWildman New Member

Ohio
    Great looking -- I want one!!!