1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I got banned!

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by coop1212, May 21, 2012.

1. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    Not going to say the website name( trapperman) .they kicked me off after 6 years. Made a deal with a guy on there to trade skulls for cleaning. I wanted badger skull and guy wanted a bobcat cleaned. Guy pm's me every two days to check on his skull. I explained the process and told him that all paying customers had to be finished and then i would start on it. So after 3 weeks, guy reports me to moderator that I made a bad deal and stole his skulls. I explained process to moderator calling to guy a dumbbell >misspelled > and I got kicked off. I guess I still have y'all ..... them #@$&&$$#$%. So now I have no info on the guy because return shipping assess was in my messages. So I'm just warning y'all that I'm a thief .

2. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: I got banned!

Some people are just to damn impatient......screw em!!

3. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep over it.

4. Keyda81

Keyda81 I'd rather be weird than normal

Some people have no patience. Had a member on here offer to clean my doe skull for me, and it took a few months. It was pretty dried out, he had to rehydrate it a few times, lol. No big deal though.

The heck with that guy, and that forum.

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Active Member

Foolish people and I'm surprised the moderators there are that stupid. A shame to lose access to any site but it's their loss as well as yours.

6. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    I could have a small part in the ban from my reply when he call me a thief ...... small part ....

7. native

native New Member

what an idiot, how long are you banned for?

8. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    No idea. But who cares, I already know everything about trapping anyway. Lol

9. CBRO

CBRO New Member

Folks kill me with this kinda crap.
    I had dealings with one recently on Ebay. Long story short, the auction ended on Sat, he starts sending messages on Wed and then he opened a case with Ebay claims on Friday. This froze my paypal account and delayed me access to my funds. All over a $37 item. I have 290 transactions with 100% positive feedback.

10. Don Jahner

Don Jahner Active Member

Does that mean ya got a cheap, cleaned bobcat skulll for sale pretty soon. LOL

11. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Active Member

I was permanently banned from a popular hunting sight (Jesse's). Someone posted a request for a taxidermist to do birds in the SF area. I said I don't live anywhere near there and don't do birds but here's how to find one...and once you find one look at examples of his work, ask these questions, etc. He temporarily banned me for soliciting without being an advertiser. I posted on another site what happened and he banned me permanently and made up a bunch of junk. I found out later the other website was started by a bunch of guys who were banned for petty things as well. I'm glad the moderators on here are very patient and well meaning and not petty little dictators like some moderators on other sites. I've said it before, we're lucky to have this site.

12. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    No skull for sell.lol. I'm still holding up my end of the deal as planned. I just have to find his address. A man is only as good as his word!!!! But I did think about throwing it off the next bridge...

13. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

I kicked myself off that site, a few years ago. to much attitude and to many clicks for me. never looked back.

14. fogbound

fogbound New Member

I have had a couple of similiar occurrances with ebay over the years...that's why I discontinued there... Anybody in small business such as our will infrequently have to deal with the .09% of folks who simply don't get it, and want their stuff in their mailbox 3 days after sending their $. Let them go to Burger King...

Reputation speaks for itself. Heck with that site...

15. I don't trap anymore, so I seldom visit trapperman. When I do, its usually to ask handyman or mechanic type questions. They're good for that kinda stuff. If I still trapped, I'm sure I'd be more active over there. But, I tire of the same ole questions being asked or same ole topics being discussed. Dukes suck... no they don't... what set is your go to set? Dukes suck...for the money they don't. The best set for canines is a flat set. Dukes suck. Nuh uh...look at all these critters I caught in dukes. 2 holes or 1 hole in your set? Doesn't matter, put a MB in the trap bed and you will catch anything that comes by. They will hold a john deere til daylight, but duke traps suck. Nuh uh, heres a pic of the tractor I caught with mine. Sure, a duke will catch a tractor, but it won't catch a tractor right out of the box...you have to modify it first. My MB will hold trackhoe straight outta the box. One or two swivels? Long chain or short chain? Dukes suck. Nuh uh, here's an M1 Abram's tank I caught. All I had to do was 4 coil this 1.75 and it was good to go. Are shock springs really necessary? Duke traps suck...etc.

16. michael69

michael69 New Member

The moderators on that site are something else..... I thought this was a free country

17. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    Mudcat, that was too funny! Ps. I'm sure a mb550 will not hold a d5 dozer. 100% sure.

18. We've had good dealings so far. :) And despite this dire warning, I'll still do biz with you! :)

19. coop1212

coop1212 New Member

ms
    Grygon, I only steal bobcat skulls not 8 in plus mountain lion skulls. And for a update, the mod on T-man removed my ban. Said it was a misunderstanding. This has still left a bad taste in my mouth though. Just glad it got worked out. Plus this bobcat skull will be ready to go out this weekend.

20. muskrat man

muskrat man New Member

This is THE funniest damn thing I've ever heard. Sadly it's pretty much true which is why I left that site months ago