1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Several tanned capes and lifesize skins (updated)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JSeiler, May 23, 2012.

1. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I have not been on here in awhile but I have decided to clean out a freezer and sell a lot of my personal skins I feel I will never get to. I have not sold much on here but I have bought a lot from several people on this forum. I will except PayPal ([email protected]) just add 6% and I will also except postal Money Orders. I may take a check if I know who you are. I will not ship on weekends even though most of these items are tanned, unless instructed by the buyer to do so but it is at your own risk.

All tanned capes were tanned commercially, most were done by Keith Daniels from Arlington Cape. All are an alum wet tan except for the moose cape that was a dry tan that has been since soaked up.

Satisfaction guaranteed or your Money back minus shipping

My information

John Paul Seiler
    Seiler's Taxidermy
    461 County Road 139
    Van Buren OH, 45889

419-306-8151

[email protected]

I can also be reached on Facebook ( John Seiler's Taxidermy )

All prices include shipping to the lower 50 and all neck measurements are taken tight to the ears

Lifesize male coyote 3.5 x 5 x 14.75 x 42.5 (relaxed and not stretched)

He has good soft thick hair with a few hols from shaving that will need to be sewed up but all easy, easy fixes. All claws are in-tacked and ears are in good shape and are not blown out. All his reproductive parts are still there as well. $130 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Small Bull Elk Cape and Antlers 12 x 24 (tight to the ears and not stretched)

I purchased the cape and antlers separately and do not belong together, I bought these for a show room piece but do not have the time to put into it. Cape is in really good shape with no holes and ears are not blown out. $$475 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chocolate Fallow Cape and Antlers 6.25 x 15 ( tight to the ears and not stretched)

A few holes but all easy fixes, ears are in really great shape and not blown out. Has spots but they are really fate but are still a little viable. There should be enough for a pedestal if choose to. $375 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 Banded Armadillo and Form (No I do not have it's skull)

This guy is pretty much ready to be mounted, all that is left to do is to drill out the bone in the very end of the tail. $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1/2 Grown Male Wallaby (Raw skin) 1.5 x 2.5 x 10 x 17.5

$200 OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Re: Several tanned capes and lifesize skins lots of photos (Dial-up beware)

Lifesize Doe SOLD - Thanks HP

Mountain Lion SOLD - Thanks HP

Alaskan Bull Moose SOLD - Thanks Jim

Whats left on this list is still available

3. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

#