1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Waterfowl Instructional Classes

Discussion in 'Training' started by Flyway Taxidermy, May 24, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

There are only a few more weeks available for One on One Summer Instructional Courses With Jerry Froelich, Two Time World Award Winning Waterfowl Champion.

Here are a few photos of the work area in the studio where you could be mounting birds with one of the best....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to spend your summer learning how to do something like this.....

[​IMG]

Then Contact Us

[email protected]

Studio # 320-203-9370

2. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

There is no one BETTER to learn from than Jerry!

3. Thanks for all the past students. flyway taxidermy

4. Just finished a three day, one on one with Jerry. It was an eye opener! The possibilities and potential are amazing! I never thought I was going to learn so much. I went there with many problem areas in my bird taxidermy and left ready to take on the world! All I can say is I hope, with the help my notes, I can remember it all!
    Thanks again Jerry!

5. flyinfeathers

flyinfeathers New Member

You can't go wrong learing from a World class taxidermist. Jerry helps you with all aspects of mounting a show quality piece.
    I had a great time learning and working alongside Jerry and kudos to Pam for handling the logistics.

Dave
    Canada