1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Scholarship fund auction-new w.t. buck form

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Glen Conley, May 27, 2012.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

We'll start this auction now, and end it this coming Wednesday at high noon.

You're looking at a 6 3/4" x 17" x 19" in a slight right turn semi-sneak. This is the latest addition to the Real Deer Forms line. There should be more here shortly.

Start your bidding! Who'll give up that hard earned dollar for a start?

Sales total goes into the scholarship fund.

Attached Files:

2. $50

3. Glen Conley

Thank you much for the bid, Joe, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know.

4. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

$55

5. Glen Conley

A speciial "Thank You" to one of Michigan's best.

Tazzymoto has been one of our regular supporters for some time. When someone is selected and the money total has been raised, it's guys like tazzymoto that get the THANKS!

6. I have one of these forms to work with here soon thanks to Glen. Nice looking form and really looking forward to slipping a hide over it. It's a privilege to be included in being one of the first few to get to use one of Glens forms. Getting the hide tanned up this week and will have some pic's put up when I get it together.

Thanks again Glen for the chance to use it. :)

7. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Lookn great Glen ! I look forward to see'n that mounted up Dennis , I KNOW it will turn out super ! My bid is $60 !!!

8. tazzymoto

$65

9. Glen Conley

Thanks for the bid,fozzie. Are we going to have a bidding war between the Michigan talents? Might be. Tazz just shot back with another $5.

Thank you, Dennis. Getting to work with talented people is just a real pleasure for me. One of those things that money just can't buy. The end results are always priceless.

10. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

What a Turd Tazz ;D Now I might have to play the EBAY game and outbid ya at the last minute j/k ;) or just make ya fish out of back of the boat eh :p Hey Glen , do you have any straight on pics of that form? Also , what is the biggest form you got so far ? Most my mounts are right around 7 3/4 x 22 x 24 or larger it seems , do you plan on doin anything that size soon ? Thanks Rick

11. Glen Conley

Well, Guys, we've only a couple of hours before the bidding is done.

Fozz, 7 1/2 x 18 s is the only bigger forms I have sculpted right now. Once I get the molds back, I'll be jumping around in sizes. I don't expect to be sculpting 8s and 7 3/4s until I can get some skulls this coming season. I've got 20 sculptures with the mold maker right now, so I haven't been in a real hurry to get more sculptures done.

The photo is a trick photography thing. The form is sitting on it's backboard on a table top. A photo program was used to turn the form and head to the horizontal, it was then trimmed and resized for the web.

12. Glen Conley

Well, Tazz just won another one! He got the last one too. Is there no stoppin' this man!?!

13. tazzymoto

Sweet! Now to find some deer to fit these awesome forms.