1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FREE pygmy mouse

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Rhasputin, May 28, 2012.

1. I'd like to donate an African pygmy mouse, to someone who would like to try doing a skeletal articulation on it.

The body of these mice is around 1'' in length, to give you an idea of how small they are.
    I'd love to see one done, so I'd like to give one that died recently, to someone who would like to take on the challenge.

The only thing you need to do, is pay for shipping. I would recommend overnight, because these mice are incredibly small, and will spoil quickly.
    Alternatively, I can skin, gut, and dry the mouse, and it can ship for less than $5.
    Thanks.

Pic is not mine, just shows their size.
    [​IMG]

2. How about this just pay you wantedtm see one done. My mom had this adult female die at 1.5" without the tail hardest part is the ribs I tell ya that lol but check it ;)

Attached Files:

3. Man t9 on my phone is not a good way to reply to a post lol

4. Incredible!

5. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Fur collector

That is really neat!

6. Hey send me that mouse and ill do it for you for free. :)

7. Really? I have a few of them, would you like an extra one or two?

8. Nightweaver

Nightweaver Member

Fff it's teeny and cute I'ma die ;A;

Do you sell those live by any chance? Or did you just come into getting the remains of one?

9. I breed them. But have never had enough to sell, unfortunately. They are rather finicky.

10. Well sure no problem I enjoy it and I think I got a sweet idea for a setup. Text 210-288-5206 ill send you my address

11. Simile

Simile New Member

Awww, they are so cute! Can't imagine how much work it would take to do that

12. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

How do you clean such tiny bones without ruining them?

13. Yikes! That looks like a very tedious project!

But I'd love to see the finished product. I can already tell this is going to be a good thread :)

14. In the picture the support is a peice of paperclip to tell you how small it is.