1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whitetail taxidermy classes in Piedmont NC area

Discussion in 'Training' started by hfparker, May 29, 2012.

1. hfparker

hfparker New Member

We are doing a limited amount of one on one whitetail classes at our shop in Monroe N.C. To get more information about classes with us at Parker's Taxidermy you can go to our website at www.parkerstaxidermy.com or contact us by e-mail at [email protected] We offer classes to meet your individual need, in basic,intermediate of finishing classes.

2. hfparker

hfparker New Member

Brian Cooper from South Carolina just finished up mounting his first whitetail ever!! Brian is taking a basic whitetail mounting class and all I can say is you fellows in South Carolina will have your hands full in a couple years. Brian is very determine and pays very close attention to detail. He will be back on June 25 to do the finish work. I will post pictures of the finished mount them. Notice the cowlick on the front of this deer. Never have seen a cowlick like that, right under the throat patch.[​IMG]

3. hfparker

hfparker New Member

Brian came back yesterday to complete his Basic Whitetail Class and finish up his deer. We had a great day but long and tiring. His deer finished up very nice and I was very impressed with his progress in the 8 days we spent in class. Expecting great things out of him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. hfparker

hfparker New Member

Haven't posted here for a while. Last student with his finished deer. [​IMG]

5. hfparker

hfparker New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    First student for this year Dennis Staton from Hope Mill N.C. Dennis knew nothing about taxidermy. I love to see people fascinated by the art of taxidermy when they learn it is so much more than they ever imagined! [​IMG]