1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PIEBALD whitetail newborn fawn for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by wvdeerguy, May 30, 2012.

1. wvdeerguy

wvdeerguy New Member

This is a newborn whitetail piebald fawn. She died at birth from delivery complications. She was immediately frozen after death and will remain that way until shipped.

This is the most beautiful piebald fawn I have ever seen. Ones like these come become available very often. She is symmetrical on both sides with the splotching and dusting of color. There are NO holes, cuts, scratches or fur missing. She is in perfect condition.

I am a licensed whitetail deer farmer in West Virginia. With the purchase of this fawn, all ownership paperwork will be sent with it. Licensing and transfer paperwork through the WV DNR will give all authorization to own this fawn.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call 304-288-4090

I am asking $500, but will entertain any reasonable offer.

Attached Files:

2. Stunning animal.. I've never seen a piebald like this.

best of luck selling her, dear.​

3. Nightweaver

Nightweaver Member

Hmmm. Is it lifesizable? I know it's in perfect shape but I heard sometimes if an animal is too young or frail the leather win't hold during mounting.

She sure is an unique piebald. Almost half and half, most pies I see look really splotchy like a paint horse.

4. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Fur collector

How pretty. Good luck!

5. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

I'd like to know this as well, or would freezedrying be the only option?

6. Grihm

Grihm New Member

I'm interested to know who buys it, I really want to see it mounted up. That's the most gorgeous piebald deer I've ever seen, sad she didn't make it.

7. EbonFeline

EbonFeline New Member

Exquisite animal... Would love to see pictures when she's mounted up.

8. wvdeerguy

wvdeerguy New Member

Thank You to everyone for the inquiries and replies about our beautiful little piebald doe fawn. We have sold her to a taxidermist to use as a competition piece.

We hope that we don't have anymore to sell, but if we do we will post them.

9. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

I freeze dry fawns all the time if anyone needs any done.

Check out my website.

Galen Getting
    218-263-7177 Central Time
    www.edgewatertaxidermy.com

10. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

BEAUTIFUL......it is a full term baby..i have done allot of full term animals and they tan up just fine...assuming it was not out in the elements.....

11. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

X2
    I've cut them out of roadkill does and mounted them with no issues. Sure, the skin is very thin and delicate, but no more than trying to mount a dove or a baby cottontail (even an ADULT cottontail). You can't have hammerhands and try to muscle it, but they mount just fine.

12. For all of you that are interested, I purchased the piebald doe fawn and will be putting together a unique piece with this specimen. When this is done I will post pictures. Thanks Mark

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. wvdeerguy

wvdeerguy New Member

Hey Guys

Due to a misunderstanding, this fawn is still available. I also have an albino newborn available.

14. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

PM sent. I'll take it.

15. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

That is a stunning fawn! Very nice coloring! I really like mounting those tiny little guys, and just like Mr. George said, they aren't hard to do at all :)

This is the smallest one I have done so far...

Attached Files: